Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server
I am completely and 100% mind boggled right now. Let's retrace from the beginning. I am not omitting anything.

Here was my post in this thread.

(2016-01-05, 14:11)ilovethakush Wrote: So who's uploading the new builds?

That's it. A simple question, a legit question, not confronting anyone or stating an opinion about anything. Just asking a question. Wondering if fritsch is uploading new builds or if it's someone else. Considering that since he quit, he hasn't really been in this thread, and also expressed how he wished to close the thread but can't since he isn't a mod, I found it a bit strange that he (or someone else) continued to upload new builds after that. So I asked the question. I don't even see why I have to explain myself about that, but here we are.

Then, this happens.

(2016-01-06, 00:18)jjslegacy Wrote:

The ghost of Fritsch clearly

jjslegacy quotes and replies to me in a half joking manner and half "I don't know if it's him or someone else and I'm wondering too". At least that's how I took it. But either way, everything is friendly so far.

Then this happens...

(2016-01-06, 14:56)un1versal Wrote:
(2016-01-06, 00:18)jjslegacy Wrote:

The ghost of Fritsch clearly

So people confuse as handing in your contributor to project badge as a total and utter abandonment of all things kodi... Bizzare point of view.

Ive had a few people tell me, but wait you said....

One still can be just a simple Kodi user and still help not directly related things without it conflicting with a specific decision, immhho

You quoted both me and him. Replying to both of us. You said that I have a bizarre point of view, and continued to explain how it's bizarre in a semi demeaning manner. Now maybe you were talking to jjslegacy only and not me, I have no way of knowing that cause you weren't very clear and you quoted me.

Then I replied to you and said this...

(2016-01-06, 16:56)ilovethakush Wrote:
(2016-01-06, 14:56)un1versal Wrote:
(2016-01-06, 00:18)jjslegacy Wrote: The ghost of Fritsch clearly

So people confuse as handing in your contributor to project badge as a total and utter abandonment of all things kodi... Bizzare point of view.

Ive had a few people tell me, but wait you said....

One still can be just a simple Kodi user and still help not directly related things without it conflicting with a specific decision, immhho

I had to re-read that like 5 times to understand what you're saying, the way you wrote it is very confusing.

But YES, if someone quits being a Kodi DEVELOPER, it is assumed that they will stop DEVELOPING builds. So yes it is quite surprising to me that new builds are being uploaded, and it is very fair to wonder if it's fritsch doing it or somebody else. If it is him, which it probably is, that means he didn't really quit.

jjslegacy was clearly joking, and it got a laugh out of me

Yes, I mentioned that what you wrote was confusing. Lines such as "Ive had a few people tell me, but wait you said...." don't really make any sense. And you follow that up with "One still can be just a simple Kodi user and still help not directly related things without it conflicting with a specific decision". The way you worded that sentence was sincerely a bit confusing. But eventually I understood what you were saying and replied by first saying that what you wrote was confusing, which was sincere, not an insult or anything. And second proceeded to explain why I asked the question, and how one can find it strange that if someone quits developing for kodi that he's still developing and uploading new builds. I also mentioned in the end about jjslegacy joke/reply. I didn't say one thing that's derogatory towards you or anyone, there was nothing mean spirited about anything that I said.

Then you replied with this

(2016-01-06, 17:40)un1versal Wrote: Kodi developing is developing for kodi, building kodi and posting builds isnt the same. Clearly.

You got very semantical and nitpicky and rude, you started talking down to me. So I replied with this.

(2016-01-06, 19:44)ilovethakush Wrote:
(2016-01-06, 17:40)un1versal Wrote: Kodi developing is developing for kodi, building kodi and posting builds isnt the same. Clearly.

Look, you've been around for a very long time, you have a lot of posts and a high reputation so I think it's safe to assume you're not trolling. Which makes me not understand exactly why or what you're arguing. You're coming off like a real tool picking arguments for no reason when we were just having some light fun.

And also you're obviously wrong. Clearly.

I was already a little peeved at you, but I responded with a level headed response, asking why you're picking fights and making such a big deal out of such a simple innocent question, and a simple little humorous reply.

And you chose to reply with this master piece.

(2016-01-06, 22:21)un1versal Wrote: Its not an argument, its a fact. (What is?)

I fail to see where the fun is when really disturbing things like people stop contributing for kodi and people like yourself are accusing others of picking fights when you're the one acting in a belligerent and unseemly manner. (When did I EVER act in a belligerent and unseemly manner like you said, if anything you're the one doing that. The proof is above.)
Right, I forget, its the internet, there's no consequences for your behavior... (What behavior? What should the consequences of my behavior be? What horrible act did I do that requires punishment?)

I did not talk to you, reply to you, or in any way in this thread or any other thread even directed myself in any manner to even hint that anything that I said was in any way replied to your views or opinions on ANY matter, (Yes you did, you quoted me and replied to me, again the proof is all above)

It was you however who took my reply to someone else (Again continuing to twist the story, I didn't take your reply to someone else, I took your reply to me) and even admitted you dont understand what Im talking about (No I didn't, I said what you wrote was confusing) (not arguing), so when you're sober (another cheap shot at me, but apparently I'm the one acting in a belligerent manner) or gained some insight and want to have a conversation and not a bitch fight, Ill be around. Ill put the customary smiley face here at the end so you know Im not taking your crap seriously Big Grin

Now I don't even know what you're talking about. Check the bold.

I mean seriously. This is ridiculous.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Era: VAAPI with EGL interoperation - by ilovethakush - 2016-01-07, 00:08
Live TV broken again? - by schamane - 2016-02-29, 19:56
Random crashes - by hal2100 - 2016-03-08, 22:03
Strange Behaviour - by MicTie - 2016-12-07, 10:46
Working lirc with mce remote - by fr1day - 2019-08-10, 17:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server18