"Go to last unread"
I am subscribed to a lot of threads. Some move fast, some move slowly.

When I go to my list of subscribed threads, I can either go to the last post, or the first, depending where I click.

What I can't do is go to the "first unread" message and resume the conversation where I left off.

On slow threads this is fine, as there may only be a couple of posts since I last looked. But on fast moving threads I sometimes have to go back a couple of pages (you guys talk a lot when I am asleep).

When I use tapatalk it has an option to go to "last read" and this is great, the info must be saved somewhere.

Is it possible please to do this for the web browser version of the forum?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Also like this idea.
Media_Center_Master (wiki) || First_time_user (wiki) || Kodi Store || T-shirts: Villian, Protest, Graffiti, Emoji, Black on Black, K-18L
Hello,

I have the same behaviour from the forum. I guess this is for everyone.
Can this be fixed?!? This is very annoying!!!
Living Room: TV LG OLED55C9PLA, Onkyo TX-NR808, Xbox One S, Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019), PS3, Wii, Cambridge Audio Azur 640C, Wharfedale Diamond 9.4 / 9 CS / 9.1, Sub BK Gemini, Logitech 650 Remote
clicking the small green arrow infront of the thread title should bring you to the first unread post
Hey, that actually works! Thanks.

What other goodies have been staring me in the face all along...

tobor
(2016-01-18, 13:43)da-anda Wrote: clicking the small green arrow infront of the thread title should bring you to the first unread post

But did you read the first post of this thread?!?

Of course I click on the green arrow all the time!!!

If you receive a lot of messages on a thread or you don't come so often to the forum, when you come back and click on the green arrow, it wont go to the very last post that you read on a thread on your last stay at the forum. Instead it goes to a newer post than the last one that I've read before. I have to go back a few pages to read those missed messages in between...
Living Room: TV LG OLED55C9PLA, Onkyo TX-NR808, Xbox One S, Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019), PS3, Wii, Cambridge Audio Azur 640C, Wharfedale Diamond 9.4 / 9 CS / 9.1, Sub BK Gemini, Logitech 650 Remote
(2016-01-18, 19:12)onesolo Wrote:
(2016-01-18, 13:43)da-anda Wrote: clicking the small green arrow infront of the thread title should bring you to the first unread post

Yes, and it's usually working for me. Might the threads having issues being really huge ones?
(2016-01-18, 20:30)da-anda Wrote:
(2016-01-18, 19:12)onesolo Wrote:

Yes, and it's usually working for me. Might the threads having issues being really huge ones?

Maybe it works for you cause maybe you comeback very often... or when you comeback you don't realize that it missed some posts behind...
Thanks I had never noticed the green arrow!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Go to last unread"0