Bug sound problem on android
hi. I have found a bug in the new Isengaard release of Kodi
There is a problem in the audio channels every few seconds there is silence. Anyone else having this?
(2015-07-13, 20:22)alonjin Wrote: There is a problem in the audio channels every few seconds there is silence. Anyone else having this?

Have the same Problem! Sounds like everybody has hickup. Is only in the isengard releases not in version 14.
I run it on fireTV so it's on android!

Any solution?
Can you get us a debug log (wiki) of when this happens?
the problem is not only android related.
here is a log from one of my windows machine with a fresh installation of a yesterday's beta
try to play al link with iptvsimpleclient and have the issue, same link played from video-->file-->vevo.m3u is fine.
same problem with android. i tryed severlal version of isengard, also the isengard beta of spmc and all have same issue.
so i think that depends how iptvsimpleclient handle links
i posted here and here,
hope my log is enough, just 20 second of streams and 3 hiccups.
Peppe
same situation with isengard final and 1.11.5 version of iptvsimpleclient.
possible the no one have this problem too?
Peppe
No one is able to debug this issue since none of these "vevo" playlists I've seen have ever worked. If you can reproduce it with a stream that works globally then you might have a bigger chance of getting some help. There is definitely something wrong with playing some streams using PVR, mainly because PVR is designed for "real" TV broadcasts, not random streams.
yes this is clear enough.
i have a paid list (iptv service, maybe not a "real" tv broadcaster as you write) with same problems. i take a random streams only for tests purpose.
at the moment helix is the solution. no problem there!
Peppe
Fixed in the latest nightly (at least for me).
I'm having the same problem on my laptop.please fix

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
sound problem on android1