Trouble with EPG and Icons
Hey guys, i'm new to the IPTV simple client. Where i live we use a series of encoders to encode about 40 channels of direct TV and send them over our local network. i have been using IPTV simple client to access all my channels. After reading the Wiki i figured out how to make an .m3u playlist and reference it in the configure section of IPTV simple client. All my channels load up and i am able to access them all. The issue i'm having is with things like channel names, icons and the EPG data. All my channels come through as "Unknown Channel 2" or something like "Channel 223421562" and none of them have icons or EPG info. I can go through and manually enter the correct names and insert icons through Kodi but i would like for my .m3u file to work properly. Any ideas? Maybe someone could show me an example of how they setup their client so i can know what to do? I tried going off the one on the wiki and i'm lost at this point. Thanks!!
For accessing my network tuner (HDHomeRun Prime) I had to correct some names by manually putting in what my EPG was looking for. I used schedulesdirect.org for my EPG .xml file and looked at the ID they gave channels and put that in for the IP in my .m3u file. I also manually entered the channel names because I didn't like what the tuner automatically called them and wanted them to look neat. The only thing I haven't bothered to do is add channel icons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trouble with EPG and Icons0