Release Onyx Skin
Thank you very much.
I added check for updates button on the addon browser since it disappeared in the kodi15 update its now in the pop up window in addon manager

addon browser xml
http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=95984
(2015-07-14, 00:53)richard cordol Wrote: here are a couple screenshots
very nice skin
I just found this skin i saw there aren't any pictures of it on this forum here are the pics that came with it

watch gallery
Love the skin. Is there a way to make Kodi open to the add-ons tab? I have my add-ons on the shelf when on add-ons tab and would like Kodi to open to them. Thanks for any help.
Loving this skin, but I would like to know if there's a way to disable the background fanart in the views, not just make it darker, but disable it entirely. I find them pretty distracting.

Also, could give me an idea what code to modify to make the font for the list views bigger?

Thanks and keep up the great work!
(2015-07-28, 00:39)ferman360 Wrote: Loving this skin, but I would like to know if there's a way to disable the background fanart in the views, not just make it darker, but disable it entirely. I find them pretty distracting.

Also, could give me an idea what code to modify to make the font for the list views bigger?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

The darkest setting for the fanart not only does the same thing a disable function would do but both would require the user to go through the same steps with the same amount of effort so it wouldn’t make sense to add a disable fanart function it would only add clutter to an already cluttered list of functions. There are other functions that work well together with the dark fanart setting like the “other BG Darkness” and Advanced Background Menu” if you set all of these to darkest setting you shouldn’t have a problem with any background images.

There are multiple scripts to modify the font the number varies depending on the time you have and the windows you want to modify I suggest you start with the “52MainLabel” found in the CommonViews.xml.
(2015-07-26, 20:22)superbyron404 Wrote:
(2015-07-14, 00:53)richard cordol Wrote: here are a couple screenshots
very nice skin
I just found this skin i saw there aren't any pictures of it on this forum here are the pics that came with it

watch gallery

Thanks for the upload
When I click on the Video Add-ons, the icons layout (square shape) look very nice...

However, when I go to some add-ons (especially the "Super Favourites" add-on), the icons layout were display in Rectangle shape and the picture got zoom in...

Do any one know which xml file that I should modify to have the same layout as the one in Video add-ons or at least fix the picture zoom in?

Thanks in advance,

(2015-07-31, 11:16)Tuanhuy Wrote: When I click on the Video Add-ons, the icons layout (square shape) look very nice...

However, when I go to some add-ons (especially the "Super Favourites" add-on), the icons layout were display in Rectangle shape and the picture got zoom in...

Do any one know which xml file that I should modify to have the same layout as the one in Video add-ons or at least fix the picture zoom in?

Thanks in advance,

path: 1080p>views>icons2.xml

in “icons2.xml” change all

<aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>

to

<aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
The code works great...

I really appreciated for your help.

What code should I modify to have change from Rectangle shape into Square shape?

Thanks in advance,
(2015-08-13, 21:39)Tuanhuy Wrote: The code works great...

I really appreciated for your help.

What code should I modify to have change from Rectangle shape into Square shape?

Thanks in advance,

That would be a more difficult code than the previous and it would not have the effect you’re attempting to achieve. The list view is giving you movie coverart shape because it's a list of your favorite video apps which is recognized as “video” if you modify the code to give you squares when you open a movies list the movie coverart will be displayed as squares and will be cut off.
I have downloaded and installed Version 2.9.8 and are very happy with it
It does however throw up a Kodi error
Something about unable to focus etc etc because there is nothing to focus on
I know nothing about programing but could post a log (I think) if you would like one
I downloaded version 3.0.0 via the link above but 2.9.8 is showing up.
Is it possible to update 3.0.0 easily and if so how.

Thanks in Advance
(2015-08-30, 09:42)ardentbuzz Wrote: I have downloaded and installed Version 2.9.8 and are very happy with it
It does however throw up a Kodi error
Something about unable to focus etc etc because there is nothing to focus on
I know nothing about programing but could post a log (I think) if you would like one
I downloaded version 3.0.0 via the link above but 2.9.8 is showing up.
Is it possible to update 3.0.0 easily and if so how.

Thanks in Advance

version 2.9.8 is referring to the version number of Onyx

version 3.0.0 is referring to the version number of my Repo

these are separate things....
I have split Onyx into two separate versions for Helix & Isengard.

** Please note the Helix version will have bugs still as I need to reverse some of the changes made for Isengard **

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Onyx - version 2.9.8h - HELIX - Direct Download Link

Onyx - version 2.9.8i - ISENGARD - Direct Download Link

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Onyx Skin5