Replace ZTE ZXV10 b700v5 with Kodi
My provider is 'Indonesia Telkom'
The product is 'Indihome Fiber'
The STB screen shows 'UseeTV'

Since a couple of days our internet/TV/telephone has been replaced from ADSL/Satellite/Copper by a 'triple play' GPON fiber system.

For television, there is a STB (ZTE ZXV10 b700v5) connected vla LAN to the internet router. It runs on a dedicated port with its own VLAN settings.

Even though the STB is modern nice box I'd like to replace it with a Raspberry Pi 2 running Kodi. I've installed OpenELEC-RPi2.arm-5.95.2

I've entered the settings page of the STB and found this information:
Code:
Homepage            http:/10.6.92.26:8080/iptvepg/function
MainAuth.Server     http://10.0.0.22:8080/iptvepg/platform/index.jsp
Update server       http://10.0.0.80:8080/b700V5
MAC                 3C:DA:2A:B2:20:35
IP                  10.115.217.132
MASK                255.255.240.0
GW                  10.115.208.1
DNS                 10.0.0.91
NTP                 10.0.0.50
User                1722323232323
Password            @#@$@#@#

FWIW, the service includes live and VOD, but I'm only interested in the Live TV part.

I'm not really looking for a step by step howto, but it would be nice that somebody can tell me
- whether s there a way to get this directly on Kodi (and if not, which distribution could)
- if so, whether a Raspberry Pi 2 is sufficient to achieve this, if not, whether there is hardware which is
- maybe point out the name of some add-ons which I have to take a look at.

Thanks
EDPR
You'll have to figure out the stream URLs for your channels, then hope they're unencrypted.
I'm interested with this, i have the same box..
I saw the cable guy demonstrate live tv using modded usb connected to his laptop.. so at least it's not mac-restricted...

Any progress in hacking this box EDPR?
Perhaps the Telkom guy used a Video2USB dongle to connect the output of the STB to the laptop screen?

It is a common practice to activate/register/setup the STB while there is no direct television set around.

I did some tests with wireshark and got some very rough dumps of the TCP/IP stream.

I talked with some Indihome technicians and every STB is for sure linked in the maintenance system with 4 things:
1) STB ID (the 3F100xxxxxxxxxxxx serial number at the back of the STB)
2) The MAC of the STB
3) The telkom ID of your internet connection (172xxxxxxxxx)
4) A password consisting of 7 numbers

Other things I found out.
A) Any active STB from Indihome can be connected at any active Indihome fiber modem as long as the 172xxxx account is in active state. So as long as the STB works in its original location, you can physically connect it to any other Indihome modem in Indonesia.
B) You cannot use a (3)+(4) in another STB
C) The STB uses a seperate VLAN (ID:111) via a bridge. (in contrast with VLAN ID:881 through the router for internet). It's activated on port 4 of the modem.

I actually stopped trying a couple hours after posting. Perhaps we can join forces.
Where are you located? Are you on a ZTE or a Alcatel modem? What's your level of expertise (tcp stack / sniffing)?
(2015-10-10, 14:12)EDPR Wrote: Perhaps the Telkom guy used a Video2USB dongle to connect the output of the STB to the laptop screen?

It is a common practice to activate/register/setup the STB while there is no direct television set around.

I did some tests with wireshark and got some very rough dumps of the TCP/IP stream.

I talked with some Indihome technicians and every STB is for sure linked in the maintenance system with 4 things:
1) STB ID (the 3F100xxxxxxxxxxxx serial number at the back of the STB)
2) The MAC of the STB
3) The telkom ID of your internet connection (172xxxxxxxxx)
4) A password consisting of 7 numbers

Other things I found out.
A) Any active STB from Indihome can be connected at any active Indihome fiber modem as long as the 172xxxx account is in active state. So as long as the STB works in its original location, you can physically connect it to any other Indihome modem in Indonesia.
B) You cannot use a (3)+(4) in another STB
C) The STB uses a seperate VLAN (ID:111) via a bridge. (in contrast with VLAN ID:881 through the router for internet). It's activated on port 4 of the modem.

I actually stopped trying a couple hours after posting. Perhaps we can join forces.
Where are you located? Are you on a ZTE or a Alcatel modem? What's your level of expertise (tcp stack / sniffing)?

Unfortunately i'm just an noob skinner Smile
I know very little sniffing, hopefully there are other expert here that can help us..

My goal was to parallel the box independently to many PC, but judging from your post i guess that's impossible?
(Independent parallel = user can change channels as they wish)
I can parallel normally using splitter but the channels are all the same
I sent you a PM (they only allow english here Smile )
i've nmap on my ZTE ZXV10 b700v5 , 8000 is open, then i try to open with my browser, but still no clue for user and password..
Try

User cpe
password cpe

But don't get all too excited, there's not so much coming out.

I see some activity on this service via the ZTE hardware monitoring tool so but haven't found the time yet to dig in deeper.
cpe and cpe password not open
Ussetv bisa di aplikasikan di kodi

Mumet pakai bahasa linggis hehe
yg gampang gampang aja maaas....gimana cara nge akses stb zte b700v, ngono ae lahhh
bagi tutor untuk ganti os ke kodi dong gan Smile
English please.
(2015-07-14, 10:39)EDPR Wrote: My provider is 'Indonesia Telkom'
The product is 'Indihome Fiber'
The STB screen shows 'UseeTV'

Since a couple of days our internet/TV/telephone has been replaced from ADSL/Satellite/Copper by a 'triple play' GPON fiber system.

For television, there is a STB (ZTE ZXV10 b700v5) connected vla LAN to the internet router. It runs on a dedicated port with its own VLAN settings.

Even though the STB is modern nice box I'd like to replace it with a Raspberry Pi 2 running Kodi. I've installed OpenELEC-RPi2.arm-5.95.2

I've entered the settings page of the STB and found this information:
Code:
Homepage            http:/10.6.92.26:8080/iptvepg/function
MainAuth.Server     http://10.0.0.22:8080/iptvepg/platform/index.jsp
Update server       http://10.0.0.80:8080/b700V5
MAC                 3C:DA:2A:B2:20:35
IP                  10.115.217.132
MASK                255.255.240.0
GW                  10.115.208.1
DNS                 10.0.0.91
NTP                 10.0.0.50
User                1722323232323
Password            @#@$@#@#

FWIW, the service includes live and VOD, but I'm only interested in the Live TV part.

I'm not really looking for a step by step howto, but it would be nice that somebody can tell me
- whether s there a way to get this directly on Kodi (and if not, which distribution could)
- if so, whether a Raspberry Pi 2 is sufficient to achieve this, if not, whether there is hardware which is
- maybe point out the name of some add-ons which I have to take a look at.

Thanks
EDPR

menarik... bagaimana cara install openelec di stb ini?sebagai add-on atau langsung sebaga os?
This is an English forum only please.

Further violations will result in comments being binned / users warned.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
You Need to buy Mikrotik router or Switch, buy Mikrotik with Wifi supported.
Connect Telkom Fiber Router port for UseetV to any port in Mikrotik but not Wan Port, connect Port Internet to Wan port in Mikrotik.
disable wifi from Telkom Router, use only from Mikrotik
now you can access any channel in useetv With VLC or Kode.

http://hokynet.blogspot.co.id/2015/12/no...a-stb.html

add playlist to PVR
https://github.com/janglapuk/useetv-playlist

yes you can watch it more than 1 device. laptop, smartphone and Kodi

dont worry, Mikrotik These day have default configuration and have Quick Setup too

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Replace ZTE ZXV10 b700v5 with Kodi0