Replace ZTE ZXV10 b700v5 with Kodi
i found my stb b700v5 just like this...

i just want to get rid of this stb os and replace it with some like openelec or linux but...
i find it hard to boot up onto bootloader or something like that to boot from my USB FlashDisk. i just try to short some pin but it useless...
is any idea to replace this stb with openelec or something more usefull than original stb program?
or i just move forward to b760 that more easy to boot up the bootloader with some android apk...
any idea?
You can't replace that STB with other OS, or flash other firmware, just buy Raspberry Pi and install Openelec.

You can play USeetv Channel from Kodi
ok then... so its useless device when i stop using indihome sevice or move to another ISP...
well so i think i just move to raspi
(2015-07-14, 10:39)EDPR Wrote: ...........
Code:
Homepage            http:/10.6.92.26:8080/iptvepg/function
MainAuth.Server     http://10.0.0.22:8080/iptvepg/platform/index.jsp
Update server       http://10.0.0.80:8080/b700V5
MAC                 3C:DA:2A:B2:20:35
IP                  10.115.217.132
MASK                255.255.240.0
GW                  10.115.208.1
DNS                 10.0.0.91
NTP                 10.0.0.50
User                1722323232323
Password            @#@$@#@#
Thanks
EDPR

Hi guys, how you get these data?
Because, I can't enter to port 8000 with user cpe and pass cpe
I need to change these data to an other iptv server, can I?
(2016-11-13, 04:33)kreznation Wrote: ok then... so its useless device when i stop using indihome sevice or move to another ISP...

if you think its useless, can i have it Big Grin
for me actualy its not that useless, you still can watch live tv (maybe all channel if you lucky enough) or maybe vod ./
afaik all isp here in my country (guess what country Big Grin) thats provide iptv use the same stream protocol to provide the stream video
so you just need to manipulate the program using serial interface
you see the 6 black pin behind the RCA port, thats the serial interface, its 115200 baud and 3,3v TTL level
u can use usb to serial converter and start in terminal/putty etc
after you get in to the shell, start killing unnecesary program like osd_qt dlna etc etc like this:
killall osd_qt
killall dlnagwapt
killall dlnamanager
killall netaccess
killall mscagent
just kill that program because sometimes it makes annoying popup notification

now the interesting part.... Big GrinNodBig Grin
this stb use plain browser to show EPG and live stream, so we manipulate that browser
first killall browser
then you create dummy files
touch i.html
now put the rtp address from the channel that you want to see inside that html with the video frame size like this : (i use 576pal video output in setting page)
echo \"<!DOCTYPE html><html><body><video width=\"720\" height=\"576\" id=\"bumerang\" src=\"rtp://@239.1.2.73:8412\" controls autoplay></video></body></html>\" >> i.html"
now run your html using browser
browser file:///var/i.html
tadaaaaaaa... you will hear the bumerang live tv... ...but wait...its covered with white box....Undecided
just press ctrl-c and voila..... Tongue
...thats just the simple html to play video, next maybe we can load m3u file that contain all channel address,
and decode the IR code so we can change channel using the remote controll
or just use bluetooth module like HC-05 or wifi module esp8266 put it inside the box, and controll it with your phone
or if you want to see 1 channel only ((times20) like me hehe ) just use arduino pro mini
or if all of that is not interesting, you can use it for 'ganjhel pint 2'
so its not that useless Angel
I've succeed install kodi at my Telkom Hybrid STB..
I mean a kodi android APK and I also succeed Install another android app at my STB.

If you interested how to do that please send me a message, coz its hat to explain to you in english.
thx
(2017-01-21, 22:46)sayua Wrote: I've succeed install kodi at my Telkom Hybrid STB..
I mean a kodi android APK and I also succeed Install another android app at my STB.

If you interested how to do that please send me a message, coz its hat to explain to you in english.
thx

do you mean the b700v5 or b760 ?
afaik b700v5 not android
richmedia b760 android
ops I'm sorry, my bad !!!
(2017-01-21, 22:46)sayua Wrote: I've succeed install kodi at my Telkom Hybrid STB..

thx

caranya gimana om,,, PM dong.. atau kalo ada file tutor nya..
Photo 
alo bozz...kalau mau baca tulisan tentang USEETV vs Kodi baca dimari : http://www.aisi555.com/2016/12/useetv-de...-bisa.html

ooopppss sorry for my bad..i'm using my native bahasa language, but anyway this thread was intended forTelkom Indonesia's USEETV ..right?

Hmmmm...ok.. i'll try to explain my experiment with Useetv ..

1. IPTV use IGMP for multicast streaming, so you need router with IGMP snooping / proxy capability (TP LINK IS GOOD, Mikrotik for expert torching)
2. Direct connection from ONT / Modem to PC/Router is blocked via MAC address (binding), only STB's mac address are allowed to get USEETV IP, try MAC clonning ...
3. Use Mikrotik to torch the stream address while stb is playing channel , some indonesian guy already make the playlist or M3U then google it !
4. Connect PC / ANDROID and test the stream via VLC
5. Use Kodi addon PVR- IPTV simple client, most of premium channel are scrambled

confuse ? try google translate and open my web above ...happy watching ..

(2017-01-20, 17:56)zickkeen Wrote:
(2015-07-14, 10:39)EDPR Wrote: ...........
Code:
Homepage            http:/10.6.92.26:8080/iptvepg/function
MainAuth.Server     http://10.0.0.22:8080/iptvepg/platform/index.jsp
Update server       http://10.0.0.80:8080/b700V5
MAC                 3C:DA:2A:B2:20:35
IP                  10.115.217.132
MASK                255.255.240.0
GW                  10.115.208.1
DNS                 10.0.0.91
NTP                 10.0.0.50
User                1722323232323
Password            @#@$@#@#
Thanks
EDPR

Hi guys, how you get these data?
Because, I can't enter to port 8000 with user cpe and pass cpe
I need to change these data to an other iptv server, can I?

Hi there..on non android stb, pres set button and select cofigure
If you asked for password use :6321

And the configuration menu will show up
(2017-01-21, 16:18)suiresi Wrote:
(2016-11-13, 04:33)kreznation Wrote: ok then... so its useless device when i stop using indihome sevice or move to another ISP...

if you think its useless, can i have it Big Grin
for me actualy its not that useless, you still can watch live tv (maybe all channel if you lucky enough) or maybe vod ./
afaik all isp here in my country (guess what country Big Grin) thats provide iptv use the same stream protocol to provide the stream video
so you just need to manipulate the program using serial interface
you see the 6 black pin behind the RCA port, thats the serial interface, its 115200 baud and 3,3v TTL level
u can use usb to serial converter and start in terminal/putty etc
after you get in to the shell, start killing unnecesary program like osd_qt dlna etc etc like this:
killall osd_qt
killall dlnagwapt
killall dlnamanager
killall netaccess
killall mscagent
just kill that program because sometimes it makes annoying popup notification

now the interesting part.... Big GrinNodBig Grin
this stb use plain browser to show EPG and live stream, so we manipulate that browser
first killall browser
then you create dummy files
touch i.html
now put the rtp address from the channel that you want to see inside that html with the video frame size like this : (i use 576pal video output in setting page)
echo \"<!DOCTYPE html><html><body><video width=\"720\" height=\"576\" id=\"bumerang\" src=\"rtp://@239.1.2.73:8412\" controls autoplay></video></body></html>\" >> i.html"
now run your html using browser
browser file:///var/i.html
tadaaaaaaa... you will hear the bumerang live tv... ...but wait...its covered with white box....Undecided
just press ctrl-c and voila..... Tongue
...thats just the simple html to play video, next maybe we can load m3u file that contain all channel address,
or just use bluetooth module like HC-05 or wifi module esp8266 put it inside the box, and controll it with your phone
or if you want to see 1 channel only ((times20) like me hehe ) just use arduino pro mini

Hi Suiresi, could you explain / draw the pinout of 2x3 serial ? Which is GND, VCC, TxD, RxD, CTS, RTS? I couldn't find it on google. The common connector is 1x6 serial. Thanks.
(2017-02-04, 08:48)Endyp Wrote:
(2017-01-21, 16:18)suiresi Wrote:

Hi Suiresi, could you explain / draw the pinout of 2x3 serial ? Which is GND, VCC, TxD, RxD, CTS, RTS? I couldn't find it on google. The common connector is 1x6 serial. Thanks.

may be this can help you:
(2017-02-04, 13:10)zickkeen Wrote:
(2017-02-04, 08:48)Endyp Wrote:
(2017-01-21, 16:18)suiresi Wrote: ...

may be this can help you:

Thank you very much zickkeen, let me try first.
(2017-01-22, 06:45)suiresi Wrote: [quote='sayua' pid='2506145' dateline='1485031619']
I've succeed install kodi at my Telkom Hybrid STB..

thx
hello bro i am interested to install kodi on ztevx10 b700v5 you can explain in your language i will translate it no problem thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Replace ZTE ZXV10 b700v5 with Kodi0