Kodi In My Kitchen
So, to sum it up, I got the Nexus 7 2nd Gen when in school and it was great for looking things up, reviewing scripts and lots of stuff. Since leaving school and working I just about only use my phone or a computer/laptop. I wanted to put the tablet into service somewhere but not have to pull out wires and such.

So I've set it up on a mount in my kitchen, with Qi wireless induction charger fit behind it. I can pop it in and out of the mount and it charges without needing to disconnect anything. Clock, alarms, Kodi, recipes or anything else I could need right on my cabinet door. Not the grandest Kodi setup but it's nothing to be ashamed of either. Smile

Looks great!

That cable would do my head in though, needs to be hidden.

Now the real question is how to show recipes in Kodi nicely Wink
(2015-07-15, 14:21)zag Wrote: Looks great!

That cable would do my head in though, needs to be hidden.

Now the real question is how to show recipes in Kodi nicely Wink

This is an apartment, it's one thing to drill obscure holes into the walls to run Ethernet, it's something else to drill a hole in the kitchen cabinet. Tongue
Never thought I would find an interesting idea in such an old thread. I think, I will do the same thing right after buying a new kitchen equipment. By the way, anyone knows, where to buy it?
(2020-01-02, 14:50)Goodyni Wrote: Never thought I would find an interesting idea in such an old thread. I think, I will do the same thing right after buying a new kitchen equipment. By the way, anyone knows, where to buy it?

This thread isn't about cooking equipment, man. If you're looking for this kind of stuff, you should look for it elsewhere. Use Google, for example. Just go there and find cooking equipment, LOL. The problem is - what kind of equipment do you need? If you need equipment for home kitchen - just go to the market next to your house. If you need something more specific, like commercial cooking equipment, it will be harder. One second...

Found some commercial cooking equipment. Here you go:
*linked removed by moderator*
Gentlemen, this forum is clearly not about kitchens.
Wow, I forgot about this.

So if you leave a Qi charging tablet on a charger for years, the battery will expand like a balloon, causing your tablet to become rather rounded, like a pillow.
Well, if you're going to cook a battery, the kitchen is probably the right place to do it!!
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2020-01-02, 14:50)Goodyni Wrote: Never thought I would find an interesting idea in such an old thread. I think, I will do the same thing right after buying a new kitchen equipment. By the way, anyone knows, where to buy it?

you can search it on google. There are many E Com stores selling kitchen products like knives, Stoves, and many more.
(2020-01-02, 17:00)Klojum Wrote: Gentlemen, this forum is clearly not about kitchens.

Okay... I will not post here about <link removed by mod>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi In My Kitchen0