v15 [Isengard RC2]Scraping and display of Media Information
Mostly, I use the file mode and not the database mode. Skin is confluence, I use a MySQL DB an my NAS.
When I do so, I only see the files with the schemata "S01E01 - Name of show.vid". In Helix, I saw the name of the single episode. Furthermore, when I choose "Media Information" as viewtype, Kodi 15 does not show the information but leaves the fields blank. When going to "Episode information" (or wathever it is in the english version" it shows all the information.

Another thing: When scraping a series (in this case Marvel's agents of Shield) using TheTVDB-Scraper, it does not show the fanart, only posters and banners. But finally, there is fanart.

Could you please give me an hint where to start searching for a solution.

I posted this in the Windows section as it happens there. But it also happens on my Fire TV with the Android version of Isengard RC2.
The most likely cause is that the upgrade of the video DB did not go through from Helix to Isengard. See MySQL/Upgrading (wiki)
Thanks for the reply. I worked through the guide and it did not help. I recreated the databases from the older versiones from HELIX many times.
To me it seems like scraping with TheTVDB since Isengard does not do the job as it should - it enters the information in database-mode but this information can't be seen in file mode. Every episode I scraped with HELIX shows the way it should.

Furthermore, the scraper does not show the fanart so I think the scraper has a problem.
Are you sure the settings for this haven't been reset somehow in the update? Settings/Videos/File lists (wiki) -> "Replace names with library titles"?
Unfortunately yes. Toggling between the settings did not help.Every episode that was scraped with Helix shows just as it should, the episodes scraped with Isengard show as "S0xE0y - episode name". And they don't show the additional information (e.g. content description), when selecting the entry.
I installed the final release today and the titles show up as I want them to. So it seems there was a problem in the RC2.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Isengard RC2]Scraping and display of Media Information0