Release Aeon Nox 5: Music [Isengard] v1.3 final - Updated 12/24
*** UPDATE v1.3 final ***

This is the final version (only bugs fixed). Time to move ahead to another project... In case there is still someone interested, here is v1.3 (final)

v1.3 Main changes:

-Shelf 3D for music (albums & artists) - Rotating cases and cdarts

watch gallery

I highly recommend to install the latest version of TvTunes script.

After installing make sure to go to the script config and select Play themes when browsing Music Library... I have also set the option Delay Theme Start to 2 seconds to improve navigation... up to you...

To install the mod follow the instructions below (link updated)... Enjoy

v1.2 Main changes:

- Improved view for movies and tvshows Shelf 3D - Now with new rotating cases, back cases and improved autodisc feature (when no original disc is available)

- Duration for movies and sets in Showcase and Shelf 3D in hours-minutes

- Smaller flags for watched movies

- Music visualisation with cd cases + widgets

Hi everyone!

Since Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO has become my daily driver (thanks to mikesilvo and all his efforts) I started to mod it a bit according to my liking, above all the music and video section… I’m not a modder (I don't have neither time nor the skills) so my only aim is to let people take advantage of my work in case anyone happened to like it. Since it departs a lot from the original one in the music section and so as to not interfere with SiLVO mod I have renamed my mod to Aeon Nox 5: Music; that way both can exist at the same time in Kodi without problems.

The main changes with SiLVO mod (version 5.7.4-2.0.6) in which this mod is based are:

MOVIES (Modifications only in Showcase view and Shelf 3D):
-New view Shelf 3D for movies and tvshows
-New feature (autodisc) to generate discs for movies that don’t have original discart. It generates a disc from the fanart+movie logo+text with the movie name+layer simulating an actual disc (with some logos and an outer ring in different colors). It works even for movie sets when the discs are shown in the case (Showcase).
- Rotating extrafanart/extrathumbs in back panel.

MUSIC:
-New Music Visualisation (rotating extrafanart+new layout+widgets+lyrics+several color handwriting cds…). My aim was to provide another way of showing information about the song playing (similar artists, discography, biography, next songs to play...) by using widgets that appear and dissapear on screen. The data is fetched from the addon Artist Slideshow; the widgets depend on that data, so the amount of widgets showing varies from artist to artist...
-Modifications in View List (Music)
-Modifications in InfoWall (Music) – Rotating extrafanart for artists
-Handwriting cds in Home window when playing music

Maybe I forget something, but I think these are the bigger ones… anyway, here are some screenshots...

watch gallery

To get it:

1.- Download the skin from (updated 24 dic 2015):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/soyy7j....music.rar
2.- Extract to a folder called skin.aeon.nox.music
3.- Put that folder in your addons folder (for instance, mine (Win 7) is located in: C:\Users\Usuario\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons)
4.- Make sure you have all the addons mentioned in mikesilvo's thread (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210069)
5.- Install from the official repo the addon Artist Slideshow and configure it.
6.- Set the path to your music library and your structure in the skin options.

In case you have problems making it to work, have a look at the thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=212324

To use the awesome new widgets from Mr.V follow the instructions located in \skin.aeon.nox.music\skinextras\widgets\readme.txt

As I said before, I have only worked in the options that I myself use and that's my aim in the foreseeable future. Also I won't update the mod until there is a significant new feature; I'm only sharing my mod as it is right now, but please feel free to mod it, merge it with your current one, whatever you like...

Many thanks to mikesilvo for his great mod (and to everyone he mentions in the credits of his thread), and to Mr. V for his widgets. And of course to BigNoid for creating Nox 5.

Enjoy...Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Looks good. Glad to see the widgets I made in use.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Looks really awesome, will you put up a download link soon?

Would really love to try it!!

Good work
Already available... see post 1...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Can you provide a list of files and images used in this mod? I was wondering if it is worth setting this up in vanilla Aeon Nox 5.
Working in a new view... Shelf 3D...

(2015-08-02, 23:57)manfeed Wrote: Working in a new view... Shelf 3D...

I was gonna start working on this soon Rofl
Beat me to it so now I don't have too Wink
hi i am trying this out but when i try and use Artist Slideshow it wont load or download any images thanks
(2015-08-07, 16:14)flowerpot Wrote: hi i am trying this out but when i try and use Artist Slideshow it wont load or download any images thanks

make sure you have enabled the option Use additional artist information in the config of the addon Artist Slideshow

In addition take into account that some less known artists may not be recognized by that addon. Finally, I myself have experienced periods of time in which no information whatsoever is fetched and I don't know why...Huh usually the addon starts working again after a short time...
(2015-08-07, 17:24)manfeed Wrote:
(2015-08-07, 16:14)flowerpot Wrote: hi i am trying this out but when i try and use Artist Slideshow it wont load or download any images thanks

make sure you have enabled the option Use additional artist information in the config of the addon Artist Slideshow

In addition take into account that some less known artists may not be recognized by that addon. Finally, I myself have experienced periods of time in which no information whatsoever is fetched and I don't know why...Huh usually the addon starts working again after a short time...

hi thanks for your reply we have made sure of additional artist information in config but when we go to launch Artist Slideshow nothing happens
I can confirm you that it is working ok in my computer. Maybe you should ask in the Artis Slideshow thread, since I assume you have already selected auto music visualisation in options or you press TAB when the music starts to play...
(2015-08-02, 23:57)manfeed Wrote: Working in a new view... Shelf 3D...

Looks Nice.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2015-08-08, 00:42)manfeed Wrote: I can confirm you that it is working ok in my computer. Maybe you should ask in the Artis Slideshow thread, since I assume you have already selected auto music visualisation in options or you press TAB when the music starts to play...

hi thanks for your reply , i am using aeon nox 5 Isengard with Isengard from github , i have now got this but not like the video in post 1 , may i ask how you get the shelf 3d i cannot see it in view options thanks

Image[/img]
Updated to v1.1. See post #1
(2015-08-11, 00:31)manfeed Wrote: Updated to v1.1. See post #1

hi i have tried this again and used the update in post 1 , but still cannot see where shelf 3d is in movies thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: Music [Isengard] v1.3 final - Updated 12/242