Beta [Krypton] bit(ten)
Definitely keeping an eye on this, please release the beta soon Tongue
Any updates? Smile
Yes please, a beta release!
I am getting there... only a few more windows to skin, unfortunately they are some of the most complex (and ones I totally want to redesign from the metroTV release).
bit(ten) skin (Thread) (Project Site)
metroTV skin (Thread) (Project Site)

Still a beta would be nice. You might get some good feedback and suggestion and it may help you improve you skin further Smile
Oh, there will definitely be a Beta release! Honestly the big hold up at this point is I just started a new job, so the money making has to take priority. Wink I am almost done getting situated... then the beta will come (soon!).

Amazing!! Good job! Will be waiting for this. Smile
News?
I love the library views, especially the right list with the round icons.

Is there an option to have a horizontal main menu;
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
How much more wait? Smile
Hi any news because i'm very interested Big Grin
Since there is no update from the author of this skin, seems like this project is dead.
The project isn't dead! I am just trying to catch up with all the Jarvis changes. I am hoping to have everything set for the Beta shortly after the new year.

I really like the look well done! And finally mor skins who mod the Games section!

Is that using Advanced Launcher or RCB for the games menu?
(2015-12-17, 18:50)NewYears1978 Wrote: I really like the look well done! And finally mor skins who mod the Games section!

Is that using Advanced Launcher or RCB for the games menu?

The mod you see is RCB, but both are supported. Advanced Launcher just uses the standard views.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Krypton] bit(ten)4