Beta [Krypton] bit(ten)
It looks amazing !! Great Job.
I just wonder if it's ever going to release?? Smile
+1
(2016-01-22, 21:11)nafr1 Wrote: I just wonder if it's ever going to release?? Smile

curious myself - would have hoped a beta or something would be posted by now.

his Last Visit here was: 2015-12-26 02:45 PM

its not uncommon for skins to get teased as concepts, wip or coming soon but never progress past that on here.

may i suggest my favorite skin - Titan

http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212

if you do I suggest you jump into the beta channel as the main repo version remains pretty static (for stability) once pushed.

Marcel the dev of Titan is incredibly talented.

but I still would love to see this skin come to life for real user use if the dev is still around and active on this.

Mario
I think if a skin gets no forward progress for a certain amount of time the thread should be closed or put in archive. I've lost count of the amout of time I've wasted trying to keep trak of skins that never materialize.
I was looking forward to this skin, too bad.

Hope it comes to fruition.

Actually the Jarvis version of this skin is just about done. I am just refreshing some of the default icons and then I will release the beta this weekend. Just an FYI though, the Jarvis release will just be beta. As soon as I finish I am going to begin porting the skin to Krypton so I can get ahead of the curve for once.
bit(ten) skin (Thread) (Project Site)
metroTV skin (Thread) (Project Site)

awesome news!!! Thanks for all your efforts!

The BETA release is up! Feel free to download the skin and the associated uisound add-on. As always, feedback is welcome and encouraged!

good work man!! I'm liking it...!!!

curious - should this have installed as a zip ? - mine would not.. i copied it over

(2016-07-24, 04:35)freebs Wrote: curious - should this have installed as a zip ? - mine would not.. i copied it over

You would likely have to install the uisounds first since they are a dependency.

I think this is an issues with the version numbers specified in the <requires> tag in addon.xml.
waiting for krypton version...screenshots of Jarvis version are beautiful...good job Wink
Intel NUC 5YPPH-8Go-SSD120go-external drive 1To
Windows 10 PRO - Kodi Krypton 17 - IconMix
Been testing on Jarvis based SPMC. Great work. Just checking in All Addons side menu no option to check for updates manually. Also in add ons thumbnails not appearing but if In switch skin to confluence or tvos the pics populate. No problem in with artwork in library. Just addons.. Any possibility that we can re order menu items and have more custom menu slots.

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Krypton] bit(ten)4