kodi
all addons fail to installwhat could be the problem uninstalled it and reinsinstalled it programs and addons fail to download and fail to install is anyone having this problem if so can you please inform meof the problem and is there a fix or did my android box go kaput. thanks in advance
Running an Android box is supported, but not if it's one of those proprietary loaded installs. Tell me you installed Kodi for the android device you have, and that your 3rd party add-ons are coming from the official Kodi repository, then you'll have support. It's anyone's guess what is sour in a butchered modified Kodi, and illegal add-ons that are breaking the laws and might even compromise your safety, the box just went kaput.

If you're running legit, or willing to start from scratch you might get an ear.
(2015-07-18, 02:27)PatK Wrote: Running an Android box is supported, but not if it's one of those proprietary loaded installs. Tell me you installed Kodi for the android device you have, and that your 3rd party add-ons are coming from the official Kodi repository, then you'll have support. It's anyone's guess what is sour in a butchered modified Kodi, and illegal add-ons that are breaking the laws and might even compromise your safety, the box just went kaput.

If you're running legit, or willing to start from scratch you might get an ear.

im willing start from scratch show me how
Delete what you've got and follow these instructions http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_for_Android, I do suggest Kodi 15 RC2, there's some nice Android specific fixes. Do not install any outside 3rd party add-ons or any add-ons until your installation of Kodi is working well (no glitches). If your hardware is challenged (low memory and slow) then SPMC is a light fast build of Kodi that is on the right side of the forum for support and runs on just about any Android device, both builds are available on the Google Play but you might not get the latest Kodi.

Have a look through this wiki before you begin http://kodi.wiki/view/First_time_user and check Official:Forum rules (wiki) and Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) and we'll all get along to-gether.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi0