Update of add ons failing
Hi all,

Just got an m8s and really happy with it. I am a newbie so trying to learn what I can.

One thing I can't get sorted is that under add ons available updates, I have three updates including kodi version check. When I try to update all or individually get update failed.

I am using latest kodi from Google play.

I am pretty much stuck what to try as also tried under settings using media box launcher, online update and get check failed! Check your ota servier argent.

Any guidance is much appreciated please from the newbie in town.
Hi again, has anybody at all got any insight please to help as nor much luck on my own??
The first three sound like things you didn't maybe want to be specific about, other than the version check, so I imagine they are add-on related, possibly black listed... probably broken stuff. If it works, try to resist fixing it.

The second one sounds like the typical android firmware check for updated box firmware, which few companies set up a server for, so you'll probably never get new firmware that way... (guessing based on my own experience)

If you're using the latest KODI from Google Play no worries there, it'll update as it should, I expect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update of add ons failing0