Fire TV No Library
I updated to 15 RC2 today in the hope thast this would solve my problem but a clean install of 15 RC2 shows up the same errors.

Can someone who knows please have a look at the logs and point me to the problem please.
In essence : I clean installed Kodi 15 RC2 on Fire TV installed some add-ons from kodi official repo, added an advanced settings .xml to point to my MySQL server and tried adding videos. When I try and set the library content as Movies it will not set and no library is created. The movies can be accessed from Files but no Library at all.Secondly kodi takes ages to load (aboout one minute) from splash screen. These are the exact same issues I was gettings with 14.2 which led me tto try and do a clean install.

Very grateful for any help please.

debug kodi.log: http://xbmclogs.com/ptbknxk5n
It can't connect to your MySQL server.
(2015-07-18, 20:16)Ned Scott Wrote: It can't connect to your MySQL server.

Well it was doing OK before a recent holiday. When I came back and tried Kodi no library showing!!
I can see the "files" ok so its connecting ?? I have this running on two boxes sharing the mysql and both have the same problem. I have tried all I know to update the library but it just wont do it. Under files I can see everything fine and it plays the movie, how can this have changed when nothing has changed on the server??

How can I check if the msql server is working ?
Does anybody have any clues how I can fix this issue, short of uninstallinf mysql and restarting from scratch as I am out of ideas.
Where is your mysql server?
You installed it (I assume) so you should know how to,access it...
(2015-07-20, 16:53)Koying Wrote: Where is your mysql server?
You installed it (I assume) so you should know how to,access it...

Yes I installed it and it was working . Now its not and I am looking for some help to try and bottom out why. I have re-installed it and with Kodi 15 RC2 its still not working
The files listing is only using the network file sharing, so it doesn't have to access the video library database, which is on the MySQL server. All I can tell from the log is that Kodi attempts to access the database and is unable to do so. The log says it can't connect to the server, so it's probably not a permissions issue with the Kodi user for MySQL. Maybe the IP address got changed on your network for the server? Do all of your Kodi installs have this issue?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fire TV No Library0