Loss of picture but not audio
Hi to all I am a newbie to Kodi and have carried out the setup slowly, the equipment I am using is Q8 android TV box connected to LG smart TV via HDMI, Kodi 15 system and Yatse from my android tablet over WiFi, internet 9 to 24 mbps download speed optical cable.
Problem is that after an hour or so screen goes black but audio continues and I have to power down the Q8 to get out of it as all seems to be frozen, hope a kind member(s) can point me in a rectification.
Cheers Les
are you watching your movies through an addon or are we talking about files which are hosted on another PC/NAS?

If it is an addon, please tell us which addon you are talking about.

you could provide a Debug Log, too. Don't forget to enable debug logging in systems settings, reboot the device, then reproduce your issue and then grab the log.

Cheers
If it's a HiMedia box then I wouldn't expect it to work well at all. We've received very bad reports about people using official Kodi builds with any HiMedia hardware.
The media box is android 4.4 and is Vsmart Q8 RK3288 media hub, and has been working all ok but after about one hour or so the image stops but audio continues, and I need to shut down and re staty Kodi. Could I have done something in the settings to cause this.

Thanks

Les D
no idea...as you still miss to provide a Debug Log. So please provide the log. We say...no log, no issue Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Loss of picture but not audio0