Kodi V16 J********** alpha 1
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/compare/Isengard...master should give you some idea.
Well I've been running it for a few days. Haven't noticed anything different, so whatever it is, it's not obvious.
(2015-07-20, 23:19)Fist Wrote: Well I've been running it for a few days. Haven't noticed anything different, so whatever it is, it's not obvious.

that's very surprising Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Can you give any clues?
(2015-07-21, 00:01)Fist Wrote: Can you give any clues?

I second that.

Anything specific for RK3288 chipsets?
To be fair, it would be nice if other team members would help out with the wiki and update the development builds (wiki) page (or at least ping me to do it) so that it doesn't still advise people to use a nightly build for the latest v15 version.
(2015-07-21, 08:39)Ned Scott Wrote: To be fair, it would be nice if other team members would help out with the wiki and update the development builds (wiki) page (or at least ping me to do it) so that it doesn't still advise people to use a nightly build for the latest v15 version.

Exactly, exactly. Well said, Ned.

Also, can we (well, at least @ fist and me) learn what big changes there are, as hinted to by Martijn?
(2015-07-21, 08:39)Ned Scott Wrote: To be fair, it would be nice if other team members would help out with the wiki and update the development builds (wiki) page (or at least ping me to do it) so that it doesn't still advise people to use a nightly build for the latest v15 version.

You received a mail this weekend notifying on the change of building
(2015-07-21, 14:41)JNRW Wrote:

Exactly, exactly. Well said, Ned.

Also, can we (well, at least @ fist and me) learn what big changes there are, as hinted to by Martijn?

(2015-07-20, 22:06)oWarchild Wrote: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/compare/Isengard...master should give you some idea.
^^ that
Unfortunately, the GitHub link means little or nothing to me due to my lack of knowledge.

In that case can I ask just one question of Martijn and that is:

does J****** v16 address any known issues with the RK3288 chipset which were not addressed in Isengard?
there are no improvements whatsoever regarding anything RK
(2015-07-21, 15:24)Martijn Wrote: there are no improvements whatsoever regarding anything RK

Many thanks for your quick reply.
(2015-07-21, 15:24)Martijn Wrote: there are no improvements whatsoever regarding anything RK

How about for the Amazon Fire TV?
(2015-07-21, 15:05)Martijn Wrote:

You received a mail this weekend notifying on the change of building

Sorry, you are correct.
Anyway I tried splitting up master and Isengard but I would have required additional jenkins build changes which I didn't want to risk.
Hopefully we'll find a better way for next version

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi V16 J********** alpha 10