aeon nox no space
hi i am not sure where to ask this but i seem to have a problem , i am setting up a system on aeon nox 5 , i have allmost got it how i want it even with addons , now the problem is that i have put all my movies , music etc on a 5tb drive and i have added the source and downloaded all artwork , but what i have noticed is that the available space left is 0 , why would this happen as i did not add movies to library only added as a source , is there any way to add content to a android device with out useing all the avaliable space thanks
My media library is about 21TB, and Kodi using almost 6GB using local artwork running AN with add-on's on Windows PC.

Perhaps your android device is doesn't have the space available. Your device should have a method to see how much room each app is using to give you a clue.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
hi thanks for your reply the android device is ice cube 2 with 8gb before i put on the external hard drive it had around 7gb left between 2 cards inside the device, after i connected it was 0 left allthough i did not add to library i only added as source , when i checked the movies they have been added to library , is there any way to see what is on the external hard drive with out it going to the android library and useing the space up thanks for your advice

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aeon nox no space0