Gotham and Helix betas here
Would you please working on LiveTV?

Greatly appreciated
I am getting "Search Error No Results" right after reboot when installed Xeebo 7.0 on Kodi 14.1. I was able to duplicate every single time.
Not surprisingly (or is it? Team Kodi is claiming that not much changed w/ respect to skins between v14 and v15), Xeebo is not working in v15 beta 2. Views (Videos, Settings, etc.) are not shown when selected.

(2015-02-25, 12:22)Hitcher Wrote:
(2015-02-24, 00:54)dapperdanman Wrote: On FireTV (and probably any Android device), if I put a program addon on the custom list, it does not start the addon but jumps to the program addon folder, where you can select between the FireTV/Android apps and the proper Kodi program addons. I think it's because the path becomes 'script.abcd' but rather should be 'RunScript("script.abcd")'. This is because it's possible to start a program addon from the custom list, if I add it to the favourites first and then add it from there to the custom list. (Yes, setting custom list items from the favourites does work now. It did not work for me before (<=v5.9) on raspbmc and FireTV).
Should be fixed.

Sure? For me it is not. Tested Xeebo 7.0 (latest GitHub and OneDrive versions) on Helix (14.2). Is the version on GitHub really the latest?
Hey Hitcher - I've been using Xeebo since the time it has been released and I must say, XBMC/Kodi doesn't feel the same without it.

I've just updated to 15.2 - and been having the same issue as stated in the previous post - once you move to Videos/Music/Pictures, it doesn't update the main panel to show the listing.

Is there any possibility that you'd update this so the bunch of us who love this skin can continue to use it?

Thanks much Smile
If someone updates the textures for 1080p (https://github.com/HitcherUK/skin.xeebo/...ster/media) I'll do it.

EDIT: And that doesn't mean just resizing them. Wink
What's the font that you've used for the icons? I'm happy to help you out with this.

Essentially, you want everything with 227 PPI right?
No idea, I didn't make the originals they're from an old Boxee skin. Wink

Basically they all need to be 1.5 times bigger but obviously redrawn.
I literally registered an account just to see this happen. Wink
I would have PM'd you Hitcher but no privileges yet so I'll just leave this here..

http://www.filedropper.com/custom51mainmenu

Got main menus working again by simply switching the onclick order to close all
dialogs prior to opening windows, modal dialogs check has been causing issues
for everyone it seems.

Now someone make art Tongue

EDIT: To clarify, fix was tested on 15.2 with the most recent xeebo pulled from git.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham and Helix betas here0