Req Android Apps for Program Shortcuts
Star 
I'd like to be able to add Android Apps as short cuts to the submenus.

Maybe even in the quick menus (when you arrow left enough times)? I don't know if you could have different apps in different quick menus but that could be interesting.
For now the most important would be to add Android Apps to the submenus on the main screen.
you can already.... just goto programs press back a menu and you will see android apps...press menu on it and make a favorite now when making your menu its in favs now... Hope this helps.
(2015-08-10, 19:39)skippyd77 Wrote: you can already.... just goto programs press back a menu and you will see android apps...press menu on it and make a favorite now when making your menu its in favs now... Hope this helps.

That doesn't help but I thank you for the reply. I'd like to be able to add it as a submenu/shortcut on the home screen.
After you make them a favourite, you should then be able to add that favourite to the home menu through the customisation screen....
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Wow, that does the trick. Thank you for clarifying that. I didn't know that was how it works. A few extra steps but the work around does allow me to add apps as shortcuts on the home screen. Thank you again for clarifying the work around.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android Apps for Program Shortcuts1