• 16(current)
Beta Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread
(2020-11-22, 00:33)Fevid Wrote: This skin is so great, congratulations for your amazing work!!
How's the progress going lately?

Sorry for the delayed reply, got busy with some family stuff and job changes the last couple of months, then moved house! Now set up so hoping to get back to this shortly. Just wanted to make some code and animation improvements to the existing views before finishing off the dialogs but will carry on plugging away when I can
What version of kodi does this skin need? I can't get the alpha installed, says I'm missing dependencies
(2020-12-27, 06:11)forzaitalia458 Wrote: What version of kodi does this skin need? I can't get the alpha installed, says I'm missing dependencies

Leia right now.
(2020-12-27, 18:57)QuizKid Wrote:
(2020-12-27, 06:11)forzaitalia458 Wrote: What version of kodi does this skin need? I can't get the alpha installed, says I'm missing dependencies

Leia right now.

By the way, the current version on Github some of the views are broken as I've been recoding them. Just finishing the last view now then i'll push an update
Hi, if anyone updated this skin over the past week or so and noticed the main views breaking or incomplete, I've been working on recoding them to fix some bugs and glitches. This is now complete, so if you're having issues, please feel free to update to the newest version here, which should be more stable.

https://github.com/realcopacetic/skin.copacetic

HOWEVER, I would strongly advise you to delete the skin settings file for this skin as otherwise the viewtype menu won't display properly. You can find the skin serttings here:

userdata/addon_data/skin.copacetic/settings.xml

And you can find the location of the userdata folder for your platform here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata

Thanks
still can't access properly the menu settings
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2021-01-02, 09:15)3500 Wrote: still can't access properly the menu settings

Do you mean the main menu settings? They're still broken as I haven't got to them yet. But hopefully the view options settings (pressing left or up on different views to customize) will work once you delete your skin settings files.

Let me know if not thanks
(2021-01-02, 11:35)QuizKid Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 09:15)3500 Wrote: still can't access properly the menu settings

Do you mean the main menu settings? They're still broken as I haven't got to them yet. But hopefully the view options settings (pressing left or up on different views to customize) will work once you delete your skin settings files.

Let me know if not thanks

Yes, thank you
i just waiting for the main menu settings properly since the day one i tried this skin
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Yes I hope to get there one day soon!
Updated screen captures showing alt logos for light/dark themes, some new detail overlays in showcase and gridviews, plus integrated nowplaying/volume/notifications/extendedprogress widget 

watch gallery
Looking great.
(2021-01-15, 19:25)Hitcher Wrote: Looking great.
Thanks, still a long way to go. I have to try and stop going back and starting again every six months haha
I'm still following the progress on this great skin!
It's still not quite there yet for it to be useful to me but I really think it's the best looking skin out there already.

When there will be an option to add widgets I think I'll switch to it fulltime Smile.
(2021-01-18, 16:11)Orbeatle Wrote: I'm still following the progress on this great skin!
It's still not quite there yet for it to be useful to me but I really think it's the best looking skin out there already.

When there will be an option to add widgets I think I'll switch to it fulltime Smile.

Thanks, last couple of months, I didn't have much time and then ended up recoding the main views pretty much from scratch to get it working better. Now I'm pretty happy with where the views are, time to look at the rest!
This skin is really very beautiful,very atmospheric and straight well, really something incredible!) The only thing please do is enable widgets..)I would be very grateful and grateful!) And I would also like to know if it is possible to change the main menu of the skin itself so that it would look not just like the text in the center of the screen )
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread8