• 7(current)
Beta Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread
Where can I download this skin? (Jarvis)
Cheers
Love this look of this skin. Just a quick question. I pulled the Skin from your Github and when I tried to install it says GUI version not meet. Needs to be 11. I believe that is the GUI version for KODI 17. If I set the GUI version to 10 will the skin work? I am going to try and install it on LibreELEC(KODI 16.2). I am not a coder or skinner by any means so thought I would ask first. Thanks for the awesome looking skin.
You won't have much fun with Copacetic on Jarvis, because you cannot use most (or all) of the dialogues f.i. YES/NO - I think the skinning engine has changed too much between Jarvis (16) and Krypton (17). But I had it running fine on Krypton as far as I remember
Vero 4k+ - Apple TV 4k - Odroid N2 | Yamaha RX-V483 | Sony 55XE9305 | Synology DS916+
(2016-04-07, 18:59)mozomo Wrote: You won't have much fun with Copacetic on Jarvis, because you cannot use most (or all) of the dialogues f.i. YES/NO - I think the skinning engine has changed too much between Jarvis (16) and Krypton (17). But I had it running fine on Krypton as far as I remember

What version of Kypton are you using? I'm not getting the Yes/No dialogues on the latest Krypton
(2016-05-11, 20:57)LJAM96 Wrote:
(2016-04-07, 18:59)mozomo Wrote: You won't have much fun with Copacetic on Jarvis, because you cannot use most (or all) of the dialogues f.i. YES/NO - I think the skinning engine has changed too much between Jarvis (16) and Krypton (17). But I had it running fine on Krypton as far as I remember

What version of Kypton are you using? I'm not getting the Yes/No dialogues on the latest Krypton

Haven't used Copacetic for quite a while, but as far as a I remember it was one of the earlier Nightly Krypton versions for windows. I've switched over to Libreelec on a Pi3 since then and stepped back to Jarvis (without Copacetic, for my simple taste Conq is good enough)
Vero 4k+ - Apple TV 4k - Odroid N2 | Yamaha RX-V483 | Sony 55XE9305 | Synology DS916+
Is anything happening with this skin?
Lack of free time at the moment.
Beautiful work, gentlemen! Here's hoping you can find time to keep bringing this along. The world needs this skin!
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
(2016-06-30, 18:27)christoofar Wrote: Beautiful work, gentlemen! Here's hoping you can find time to keep bringing this along. The world needs this skin!

Thanks, for those who aren't using it, here are some screenshots from the latest alpha build.

Edit: I moved the new gallery to the first post so you can see it there.
(2016-07-12, 23:03)QuizKid Wrote:
(2016-06-30, 18:27)christoofar Wrote: Beautiful work, gentlemen! Here's hoping you can find time to keep bringing this along. The world needs this skin!

Thanks, for those who aren't using it, here are some screenshots from the latest alpha build.

Edit: I moved the new gallery to the first post so you can see it there.

QuizKid, Hitcher, stellar work!!!!

Given the recent activity I saw in GitHub for this skin, will it work under the latest Krypton nightly, or should I wait for other updates to the skin before attempting to use it under Krypton? Please let me know. Thanks.

Oh, and whenever you get to that stage, I can translate into Spanish, either directly (skin's strings.po) or through Transifex.

Regards,

Bart
I've just done some quick and dirty work to the settings area and a few more Krypton changes so you should be good to go for now.
(2016-07-13, 12:37)Hitcher Wrote: I've just done some quick and dirty work to the settings area and a few more Krypton changes so you should be good to go for now.

Thaks Hitcher!

Regards,

Bart
I cannot stress enough how much in love I am with this!! It's exactly what I needed: very uncluttered, contemporary and comfortable to use. Been using it for a while, and more recently tried my hand at modifying some parts of it (currently trying to add some new views). So really, thank you both very much!
Woot just upgraded to krypton and have been looking into skins to try out. Will give this one a shot as it looks lovely.
This looks ridiculously cool. Super clean, love it.

How do you get the 1080p episode previews ? Which scraper do you use ?
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread8