• 8(current)
Beta Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread
TMDB TV show scraper provides the highest quality thumbs.
I have definitely been liking this skin! Cant wait until its fully fleshed out but its already done enough for me to start using.
(2016-09-14, 17:51)dejitaru Wrote: I have definitely been liking this skin! Cant wait until its fully fleshed out but its already done enough for me to start using.

Glad you like it Wink
Looks great!
also noticed with the latest push to github all the views are available in each section!
@QuizKid & Hitcher, Great work on this skin! My new default skin on both Kodi installs I have running. Quick question, I wanted to add a slight overlay to the home-screen, since I use a multi-image fanart background. I tried the diffuse and opacity controls but I think those only work for the context menu, dialog-progress windows, etc. Or do they and I just haven`t set them right, lol. Regardless, this skin is a thing of beauty! Big Grin
Try the fanart colour.
Thumbs Up 
It is already very good but need fix livetv ( black screen ) and please Add Rating in all views num rating. thnxWink
(2016-10-21, 20:58)Hitcher Wrote: Try the fanart colour.

@Hitcher, I was able to add the overlay by changing line 16 of the Home.xml from <colordiffuse>$VAR[FanartColor]</colordiffuse> to <colordiffuse>$VAR[UnFocusedColor]</colordiffuse> which added the overlay...

to

nevermind
Loving it so far, but will be nice if the color pallet were moved so I can see better how the home screen and other things look before fully applying.

Sent from my LG-ls990
Am I crazy? People are testing the alpha but I can't find anything about repo or a zip for the skin? Not public? Sad

Edit: found it via Google. Hope you can find the time to finish the skin!
(2016-10-31, 10:13)meccs Wrote: Am I crazy? People are testing the alpha but I can't find anything about repo or a zip for the skin? Not public? Sad

Edit: found it via Google. Hope you can find the time to finish the skin!

Try Hitcher's GitHub repository
Vero 4k+ - Apple TV 4k - Odroid N2 | Yamaha RX-V483 | Sony 55XE9305 | Synology DS916+
Been fiddling with this all afternoon. I know mouse isn't supported, but it works fine for what I do, and I'd like to have the option to use it. The one thing that is making it difficult is that on any views for movies/series, if I move it to the right it brings up a menu - how do I disable that?
Looks really good!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread8