• 15(current)
Beta Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread
Hi @"QuizKid", just wondering how progress is going on the skin! 
If there's any need for proper testing let me know, glad to help! Smile.
(2020-07-13, 11:45)Orbeatle Wrote: Hi @"QuizKid", just wondering how progress is going on the skin! 

Sorry for the delayed reply, been a bit swamped during lockdown with work and family commitments. Lucky to still be working full time, but it's a challenge with no childcare Smile Hoping to have some time for this again in September
(2020-08-08, 20:00)QuizKid Wrote:
(2020-07-13, 11:45)Orbeatle Wrote: Hi @"QuizKid", just wondering how progress is going on the skin! 

Sorry for the delayed reply, been a bit swamped during lockdown with work and family commitments. Lucky to still be working full time, but it's a challenge with no childcare Smile Hoping to have some time for this again in September
Totally understandable!
There are obviously a lot of things more important than a Kodi skin Wink.
This skin is sooo Tremendous
This is will be my favorite skin when it's done.
This is one of a hell skin
Eek

INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2020-08-14, 21:01)3500 Wrote: This skin is sooo Tremendous
Eek

Hi glad you like it! Let's see if I can finish it by the end of the year!
(2020-08-15, 18:25)QuizKid Wrote:
(2020-08-14, 21:01)3500 Wrote: This skin is sooo Tremendous
Eek

Hi glad you like it! Let's see if I can finish it by the end of the year!

yess and yess @"QuizKid" 
please finish and take ur time
as far as i tried in the last day the problem is just the text
the text is gone in the skin settings
just it

and another need improvement or fixing is the OSD
and that will be enough for Beta release
and thankyou for continuing this magnificent skin
the simplicity of the UI is so luxury as far i see and comforting the UX
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
This may be a stupid question, but how do I get rid of this text overlay?

(2020-10-08, 13:19)Orbeatle Wrote: This may be a stupid question, but how do I get rid of this text overlay?

Hi @Orbeatle - no such thing as a stupid question. In the main folder, there's a file called addon.xml. In there, debugging is set to "true", you want to change it to "false". Apologies, I must have overwritten that file with my local version when I pushed a test update. Usually I exclude this file specifically to avoid this happening on my other machine or for anyone else who downloads it.

Apologies!
(2020-10-08, 13:34)QuizKid Wrote:
(2020-10-08, 13:19)Orbeatle Wrote: This may be a stupid question, but how do I get rid of this text overlay?

Hi @Orbeatle - no such thing as a stupid question. In the main folder, there's a file called addon.xml. In there, debugging is set to "true", you want to change it to "false". Apologies, I must have overwritten that file with my local version when I pushed a test update. Usually I exclude this file specifically to avoid this happening on my other machine or for anyone else who downloads it.

Apologies!
No worries! It's an easy fix Wink.
Thanks for the fast reply!
@Quizkid BTW, is there already a possibility to add widgets to the home menu?
(2020-10-08, 16:41)Orbeatle Wrote: @Quizkid BTW, is there already a possibility to add widgets to the home menu?

Not yet but it's on the 'roadmap'. I've currently been held up learning how to build widgets for the info screens. Trying to build them so that they aren't too reliant on plugins, but it's taking longer than hoped to get there. However once that's done, it should be fairly quick to add them to home screen. Adding the ability to customize them after that will be dependent on me getting to the skin settings menu, but I can probably come up with an interim solution with a popup dialog or something
(2020-10-08, 17:36)QuizKid Wrote:
(2020-10-08, 16:41)Orbeatle Wrote: @Quizkid BTW, is there already a possibility to add widgets to the home menu?

Not yet but it's on the 'roadmap'. I've currently been held up learning how to build widgets for the info screens. Trying to build them so that they aren't too reliant on plugins, but it's taking longer than hoped to get there. However once that's done, it should be fairly quick to add them to home screen. Adding the ability to customize them after that will be dependent on me getting to the skin settings menu, but I can probably come up with an interim solution with a popup dialog or something

Cool! Sounds great. I've just recently started using your skin again after seeing some updates on your github and was immediately reminded that I really love this skin! It has the best look and feel to it, that real lean minimalistic style is right up my alley Wink.
Thanks for all your hard work on this!
This is a super cool skin! Congrats!!!!

I'm really curious about it's development and future releases.
(2020-10-09, 12:15)blackfromabove Wrote: This is a super cool skin! Congrats!!!!

I'm really curious about it's development and future releases.

Thanks a lot Smile
This skin is so great, congratulations for your amazing work!!
How's the progress going lately?
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread8