• 27(current)
Broken USTVnow [Official Plugin]
(2016-07-09, 15:21)DarrenHill Wrote: He can't, he's a new user without enough usage time and posts made to have PM privs.

ahh...
Hello All

What do I use now to add these channels to Pseudo TV Live

I Tried using version I found but it just tells me login fail
Is this why my ustvnow doesn't play my recordings now? I keep getting a message that reads: one or more items failed to play. Will the app not work through KODI anymore??

quote='Lunatixz' pid='2061673' dateline='1437775771']

For personal reasons I've decided to end plugin development for the USTVnow, I'll continue to maintain the plug through the efforts of various contributors. Please feel free to contribute.

OFFICIAL PLUGIN FOR USTVnow: ONLY Available from the Kodi repository.

ATTENTION:

Free accounts are limited to 400kbps, if you are a premium user and experience issues loading channels try downgrading quality from 'HD' to '1024kbps'

Source Code

Special Thanks to:
Code:
t0mm0, jwdempsey, mhancoc7, esxbr, yrabl
[/quote]
Need help with USTVNOW account through KODI. Recordings won't play.
(2015-07-27, 19:37)citislicker Wrote: USTV NOW not working for kodi version from Google Playstore. Even with me logging into the USTVNow webiste and getting it free.

Not working on Kodi 17.1 Windows 10. I posted a thread by itself, it can be deleted since I added one here.
Read the thread title.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Should probably close this thread... For shits and giggles I looked into the problem and it's a relatively easy fix. I figure it should be corrected soon.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
My USTVnow (free account) was working perfectly up until 3 days ago but is now no longer showing the Live Tv list. My account is still showing as active though. I just upgraded from Kodi 16.1 to 17.1 (at first I thought maybe that was the problem, that I needed to do the upgrade) but it's still happening.
(2017-04-05, 16:07)helenmss Wrote: My USTVnow (free account) was working perfectly up until 3 days ago but is now no longer showing the Live Tv list. My account is still showing as active though. I just upgraded from Kodi 16.1 to 17.1 (at first I thought maybe that was the problem, that I needed to do the upgrade) but it's still happening.

Try creating a new free account. That will most likely fix the issue that you are seeing.
Delete your account wait 24 hours and create a new account with the same email address
(2017-04-23, 06:54)mhancoc7 Wrote:
(2017-04-05, 16:07)helenmss Wrote: My USTVnow (free account) was working perfectly up until 3 days ago but is now no longer showing the Live Tv list. My account is still showing as active though. I just upgraded from Kodi 16.1 to 17.1 (at first I thought maybe that was the problem, that I needed to do the upgrade) but it's still happening.

Try creating a new free account. That will most likely fix the issue that you are seeing.

(2017-04-23, 12:51)slvbeard Wrote: Delete your account wait 24 hours and create a new account with the same email address

Thank you both. I have had issues with this add-on for what seems an eternity now, and thanks to both of your suggestions above, It is now working for me again.
Due to er.... "recent developments" (which cannot be elaborated on without getting the thread dumped) might it be possible to bring a working version of USTVnow back to this site?
Not sure what those recent developments could be?
I started new development for USTVnow, The current state of code is dismal... and deserves a new, fresh plugin. In a few days look for it in the official Kodi repo.
(2017-06-30, 19:24)Lunatixz Wrote: I started new development for USTVnow, The current state of code is dismal... and deserves a new, fresh plugin. In a few days look for it in the official Kodi repo.

YES!! Thank you!
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Redbox | NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVnow [Official Plugin]5