• 1(current)
v19 Playon Browser
Star 

Available from the Official Kodi repository.

New development, 100% all new code written from scratch to take advantage of Kodi API improvements.

Spotlight:  

Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Nice work, testing now.
How do I get this to work? I feel like I must be doing something wrong with it.
(2015-08-05, 22:08)Tatts4Life Wrote: How do I get this to work? I feel like I must be doing something wrong with it.

did you enter playon ip information in settings?
I did but I must of done it wrong. I'll post a screenshot when I can of what I'm seeing.
Okay I figured out what I did wrong and it loads fine. I forgot the stuff after the : in my IP address. My only issue, and I'm sure it's a Playon issue and not the add-on, is I have to select the video I want to watch twice. What happens with this add-on and also going through the files section of Kodi is I'll select a video to watch. I'll get the working pop up in the top of the screen then it will go back to the video selection. When I select it a second time the video finally plays. Again I'm sure it's a communication issue with either my computer and Playon and not the add-on or Kodi.
(2015-08-06, 00:02)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-08-05, 22:08)Tatts4Life Wrote: How do I get this to work? I feel like I must be doing something wrong with it.

did you enter playon ip information in settings?

Hate to hijack but where do you find the Playon IP. In settings I see my LAN address under the Mobile tab. And where does one find the port as well?
Go to your web browser and type in m.playon.tv and it will give you the ip and port. Don't quote me but I think the port was 54479.
I am unable to play anything through the playon browser. When I select a video it goes to the Loading screen and then comes back with a Playlist error saying it can't play the next item. I am able to play videos that I have in my playlater folder but nothing else. I have checked m.playon.tv and everything looks fine. I can also access and play everything through the UPnP but that is not as ideal as this addon. Any ideas?
(2015-08-11, 05:34)jhatfield Wrote: I am unable to play anything through the playon browser. When I select a video it goes to the Loading screen and then comes back with a Playlist error saying it can't play the next item. I am able to play videos that I have in my playlater folder but nothing else. I have checked m.playon.tv and everything looks fine. I can also access and play everything through the UPnP but that is not as ideal as this addon. Any ideas?

This addon doesn't handle playback, Kodi does...it gets its playback links directly from the playon app... so the only thing I can think of is either the link is dead or is timing out.
(2015-08-11, 11:16)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-08-11, 05:34)jhatfield Wrote: I am unable to play anything through the playon browser. When I select a video it goes to the Loading screen and then comes back with a Playlist error saying it can't play the next item. I am able to play videos that I have in my playlater folder but nothing else. I have checked m.playon.tv and everything looks fine. I can also access and play everything through the UPnP but that is not as ideal as this addon. Any ideas?

This addon doesn't handle playback, Kodi does...it gets its playback links directly from the playon app... so the only thing I can think of is either the link is dead or is timing out.

The links definitely work as I can play everything through UPnP. Is there another addon that I need to make this work?
(2015-08-12, 02:36)jhatfield Wrote:
(2015-08-11, 11:16)Lunatixz Wrote:

The links definitely work as I can play everything through UPnP. Is there another addon that I need to make this work?

if you are using kodi 15 there are a number of upnp issues... maybe that's the problem?
I was hoping to use your 'export to PTVL' with this(Hulu). Is this not supported, or am I doing something wrong?
(2015-08-12, 19:39)spyder Wrote: I was hoping to use your 'export to PTVL' with this(Hulu). Is this not supported, or am I doing something wrong?

HAHA your right... overlooked it, I'll push an update for the playon browser later...
Awesome! Was there an update that allowed runtime to be displayed for Hulu shows? I don't remember seeing runtime before, and I know if you view a show through upnp it just displays as a live feed. I wasn't able to jump forward, but will this allow PTVL channels to load a show midway through? I have 'resume' enabled in my Playon server, but it never seems to work in Kodi.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playon Browser4