• 6(current)
v19 Playon Browser
(2015-12-11, 17:17)Dumyat Wrote:
(2015-12-10, 23:23)skarragallagher Wrote:
(2015-12-10, 23:04)spyder Wrote: Is it possible to get the 'Resume' function to work with the playon server? Is this a limitation with Kodi(asking for resume point?), or am I doing something wrong?
What do you mean resume feature? Isn't that based on a setting in the individual channel?

I haven't had a chance to download the latest version, but does anyone know if it supports recording?
Not sure if the same for all channels, but certainly for Netflix, the last option in my list is Playback Options. When I selected it, I got a Playon screen saying that videos should now resume from pervious point. Tested it on a couple of items and does seem to resume Smile
Interesting...I have it enabled in the server options, never thought of trying to change settings on the client side(figured they were identical)

@skarragallagher - Playon does support recording(PlayLater), and they recently added a scheduler/subscriptions. I think you need the 'Playon Plus' though.
Working great again. Thanks
(2015-12-11, 18:14)spyder Wrote:
(2015-12-11, 17:17)Dumyat Wrote:
(2015-12-10, 23:23)skarragallagher Wrote: What do you mean resume feature? Isn't that based on a setting in the individual channel?

I haven't had a chance to download the latest version, but does anyone know if it supports recording?
Not sure if the same for all channels, but certainly for Netflix, the last option in my list is Playback Options. When I selected it, I got a Playon screen saying that videos should now resume from pervious point. Tested it on a couple of items and does seem to resume Smile
Interesting...I have it enabled in the server options, never thought of trying to change settings on the client side(figured they were identical)

@skarragallagher - Playon does support recording(PlayLater), and they recently added a scheduler/subscriptions. I think you need the 'Playon Plus' though.
Thanks for the reply, I did realize that PlayOn itself supports recording, I was just wondering if the addon supported recording from within kodi
(2015-12-12, 03:02)skarragallagher Wrote: Thanks for the reply, I did realize that PlayOn itself supports recording, I was just wondering if the addon supported recording from within kodi
Got it, PlayOn has an android app that lets you record, so maybe it's possible?
Would be awesome if it did.

Thanks for the update, it seems that PlayOn browser now works with version 4.
Sorry double post
I've started using this again, and noticed something odd when starting a video. When a video starts playing, it doesn't go full screen(list overlay is displayed). I have never seen this with any other addon(or using Playon UPNP), is anyone else getting this?
(2015-12-01, 23:12)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-12-01, 23:07)skarragallagher Wrote: I think they still expire every know and again. I have a scheduled task that runs once or twice a day and I can't recall the last time it was an issue, and I use it all the time fur the kids with Netflix and Hulu

The newer PseudoLibrary will have links that do not expire, project is still a work in progress.

I hope to update Playonbrower before the new year.

Thank you for working on this. Do you have someplace I could donate? This addon is essential to my Win10 transition, so I wanted to compensate you for your efforts.
(2015-12-15, 18:06)spyder Wrote: I've started using this again, and noticed something odd when starting a video. When a video starts playing, it doesn't go full screen(list overlay is displayed). I have never seen this with any other addon(or using Playon UPNP), is anyone else getting this?
I have have it load in the background before as well including the new version
I am fairly certain were just getting audio, no video, from the 4.x playon upnp server. That's why it's not going full screen.
I loaded Kodi today and saw that the PlayOn Browser addon was updated. Was this the update Lunatixz was hoping to put out? If so, I'm sorry to report I'm still encountering the issue Sad I double checked that UPnP still worked and it did.
I have noticed the plugin has updated also. Because your PlayOn upnp source could be named anything after the update you have to configure the add-on and set the upnp path for your PlayOn server. So far mine has been working good, I have watched 2 movies one from HBO and another from Cinemax via PlayOn and the plugin.
I ran into that too, need to set the upnp but I still have stuff load in the background every now and again
(2015-12-15, 18:06)spyder Wrote: I've started using this again, and noticed something odd when starting a video. When a video starts playing, it doesn't go full screen(list overlay is displayed). I have never seen this with any other addon(or using Playon UPNP), is anyone else getting this?

I do so this issue randomly, not a huge deal for me a couple of clicks of the Back button clears the list/menu but my wife finds it very frustrating. I knew an update was coming so I was hoping that maybe the new version would fix it but it hasn't. I might try this week to see if I can come up with a fix.
(2015-12-21, 05:25)skarragallagher Wrote: I ran into that too, need to set the upnp but I still have stuff load in the background every now and again

I just realized you were talking about the loading behind the menu issue not the doesn't play issue.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playon Browser4