Kodi logo at startup?
Hi all,

I have installed a "Wizard" in order to add add-ons, but it replaced the beautiful logo of Kodi at startup with its own logo. How can I get pack to Kodi's logo at startup? Where is that image stored?

Thanks.
Remove the wizard and maybe you will get it back and pray thats the only thing it broke.
(2015-07-25, 19:20)uNiversal Wrote: Remove the wizard and maybe you will get it back and pray thats the only thing it broke.

Hi. That was the plugin. Damn me that I installed it... I tried to uninstall it by using the "fresh start" addon, and... It reset kodi basically to "factory default". I spent the whole saturday to set it up again...

So for the readers of this thread with the same issue, google "restore kodi splash screen" if you want to solve the issue, but do not do a fresh start thinking it will remove it. You either not install it at all or you remove all plugins one by one... A better way to use is by installing the necessary zip files according to what you need.
For others who reads this thread the Forum Rules and the banned addons part should be a good point to look at.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi logo at startup?0