• 8(current)
Amber Skin for Kodi 15 Isengard
(2015-10-20, 19:22)srbutt Wrote: What's new in the update?

"Static Horizontal/Vertical Menu" which does not seem to work for me (only tested with Vertical Menu) and it seems to toggle along with "Show Library Info on Home (Totals, Unwatched...)", ie, when I turn one on it turns the other on and vise versa.
How can I turn off recently added or random movies showing on home from library.
I use it horizontal style
Got it
(2015-10-20, 20:07)srbutt Wrote: How can I turn off recently added or random movies showing on home from library.

in the skin settings > Home Shelf > Configure Shelf Items Wink
I have been trying to figure this out for days!! I love this theme.. ITS AMAZING. but I like to change the background to pictures I like, but i think anytime this skin gets an update in github, the background changes to those orange bubbles. Ive been looking through the scripts to see if there is anyway to disable it doing the updates. Can anyone helpHuhHuh??!!!!!
Quick question on the watched/progress indicators... I have them enabled in the menu. I know that ServerWMC does report the status as I see it in the default skin. Is this feature currently implemented in Amber? I seem to recall it working in previous versions.
Added the Amber skin to my OpenELEC 6.0 setups today, love the uncomplicated touch of this skin.

One thing though, I'm missing the icon(s) for the h.265 video codec in the video listings.
If that could added in the (very) near future, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!
I've used Confluence for so long that I've grown used to seeing 1080p/DTS/5.1 etc at the bottom of the screen when you're looking at the OSD while playing a video. How can I get this back on Amber?
Amber is great - so many thanks to the authors.

I prefer to navigate with a mouse but find the pointer which is white, too small and skinny - watching on a 42 inch TV at 9 feet away.

I found the file Pointers.xml and changed the pixel dimensions but that changed nothing.

I found the file Textures.xbt and de-compiled it. The skinny white pointer is not in that and so can't be changed. However there are some nice looking pointers but it seems these are not being used.

Any pointers to a solution? (pls excuse the pun) Smile

Thanks
A great feature of Amber is how easy it is to add items to the horizontal menu on the Home screen.

Mine is now getting very long! and some items would be more logical as sub-items/sub-menus of the items on the main horizontal menu.

Is there a straightforward way of doing this?

Any help would be most welcome

Thanks
I am new to kodi and trying to get hang of it. I love Amber skin on my laptop, it is light weight runs smoothly and very happy with the feature of adding/updating new items to home screen.

Now I installed the same on my windows tablet without a keyboard. Can't find a way to execute/simulate a Back button or Esc button. Most of the other skins I used had a back arrow or up arrow for that purpose. Also, the context menu.

Any help appreciated.
Great skin, is there anyway to enable extrafanart on Tv, Movies and Music views ?
Tried to run this skin but it freezes my kodi totally.. menu is just static.. i can hear the sound when i move around in menu but it's all static and frozen

Im runnung version 2.1.3 of amber on Kodi 15.2 on a Windows 10 64 machine

Any ideas ?
Will there be an update of Amber for Jarvis 16.x in the near future? After almost two years of Amber I don't like having to go back to another more complex skin.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber Skin for Kodi 15 Isengard5