Win Cannot get new TV channels NextPVR
Hi there, hope someone can help! Smile
I was living in Australia when I setup NextPVR and so got all the ozzie channels fine. Now am living back in UK and have tried to setup UK channels with no success. Have tried uninstalling Kobi, reinstalling and re-enabling NextPVR - no luck, still stuck with oz channels that don't work anymore. Refreshing PVR channel list doesn't work either.
Have made sure that PC location, time and date is all UK.
Any ideas?
Is live tv working in NextPVR itself?

If yes, then try viewing in Kodi, and supply your kodi.log and web.log/nrecord.log.
Hi,
Thanks for replying.

I have properly uninstalled and reinstalled nextpvr again and just retried it, both as stand alone and through Kobi does not work and is displaying EPG of Oz Tv channels, no UK channels, Doh!
Any ideas?
Ignore Kodi for now, and focus on getting NextPVR itself working correctly.

If you've still got your old Australian channels listed, and want to start from an empty database, delete c:\users\public\npvr\npvr.db3, then run NextPVR.exe and scan for your new channels.
Thanks for reply.
Did exactly that. Still some minor issues though. I managed to get nextpvr to work fine and it also works within Kodi. However when I select some of the channels in Kodi, it starts playing a radio station instead of the chosen TV channel. Some TV channels play fine though. All the channels seem to play ok if I am just using nextpvr.
Any ideas? Thanks for help, it's much appreciated!
In the Settings->TV settings, make sure you've got 'Use Channel Numbers From Backend' selected. Also make sure you don't have any duplicate channel numbers in NextPVR itself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot get new TV channels NextPVR0