Kodi 15 will not install
good day everyone. I am new to this forum but not new to Kodi as I have been using it since it was called xbmc.

I use it on my Samsung Galaxy S5 which has Android 5.1.1

I currently have Kodi version 14.1 installed and working. I tried to upgrade to v15 from the website by downloading the file both the ARM and x86 files. they did download properly but when trying to install it jus says "app cannot be installed" no sort of error code or anything.

so I am wondering what exactly could be the issue. when I went to play store to see it did not give me the option to upgrade. it still saw my 14 as current. that is why I went direct to the website to download (I mean that's how I always did it...direct from the website so its nothing new to me)

so seeking any assistance with the matter and how to proceed....so if I just have to work with 14.1 for the time. I am also ok with that.

I thank you all in advance
Have you tried using the APK Installer app?
I may be mixing this up with something else, but I recall reading here that there were issues with the touchscreen not working with Kodi for some Samsung devices under Kodi Isengard, hence v15 was tagged as incompatible.

You may be encountering this - someone with a better memory or knowledge may be able to comment more.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 15 will not install0