Win 10 clean install, now no option to get more skins?
Just just a clean install of Win10 and the latest Kodi beta, everything is great, except I cannot find an option to "Get More Skins". Am I being stupid or is there a greater issue I'm not aware of?
Keep trying. I think the servers were out for a smoke break, but are back now.
(2015-07-30, 00:54)Ned Scott Wrote: Keep trying. I think the servers were out for a smoke break, but are back now.

that has nothing to do with not finding the big button "get more" skins
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I figured he saw that and just was confused when the list was empty.

*shrug*
I'm no XBMC/KODI newbie, I know the "get more" button, but it's gone! Nowhere to be found.
ImageUntitled by seedubxj, on Flickr
was reinstalling my NUC with windows 10 and had the same issue. Then installed isengard from the kodi site on my windows 8.1 pc and still the same problem! i cant choose different languages as well or access the repository of kodi for addons. So not windows 10 related!
(2015-07-30, 00:01)seedubxj Wrote: Just just a clean install of Win10 and the latest Kodi beta, everything is great, except I cannot find an option to "Get More Skins". Am I being stupid or is there a greater issue I'm not aware of?

I just noticed you say you are on the latest "beta"? Does this happen with the stable v15.0 build from http://kodi.tv/download/ ?
Sorry, I misspoke. I'm running v15.0.
It appears a few others have posted having the same issue as me.
Same problem here, I can't get any add ons either but get a message:

"Couldn't connect to network server"

Same behavior on both beta and stable release. PC connects fine to the Internet, and kodi says it's connected.
same issue here as well. tried on two machines so far. Same results.
Yup I have that issue here too! Just got Win 10 and installed Kodi 15 full release and "Couldn't connect to network server" is what I got when I went to get some addons from the Kodi Repo. 15 is working fine on my win 7, win 8.1 boxes.
Keep trying. Should work now.
same issue with me. clean install of kodi isengard or helix does not allow me to connect to any repo. any solutions?

New installation of Kodi not working on two computers (win7 and win10) whether it's helix or isengard. A third computer is running well since weeks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Win 10 clean install, now no option to get more skins?0