Movie sets not working in video node
I have created a video node menu item that points to a folder with anime movies.

I've added these to the library with the source settings:

Set Content: Movies
Movies are in a separate folder that match.... OFF
Scan recursively: ON
Selected folder contains a single video (greyed out): OFF
Exclude path from library updates: ON (So it is not added to my main movies menu).

I added a menu item called "Anime Movies" in Aeon and all of the movies/files show up just fine when I go to the "Anime Movies" on the menu. I have all movie files stored in one folder and not sub-folders. I set .nfo files for each movie that contain the following info pertaining to each movie:

<movie>
<title>Dragonball Z - The Tree of Might</title>
<set>Dragonball Z</set>
<sorttitle>Dragonball Z - The Tree of Might</sorttitle>
</movie>
https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/39101-z

I went to each movie and reloaded movie information and it reads the .nfo just fine. It sets the title according to the nfo and pulls the rest of the information from the link pointed at themoviedb for that movie. My only problem now that I cannot figure out is sets.

I am trying to organize it so that all series such as Dragonball Z for example, go into their own sets/collections. So for Dragonball Z so I added the <set>Dragonball Z</set> to the .nfo files for every DBZ movie in hopes it would group them into a single set/collection. However, this is not working and I suspect it is because I am working with a video node vs the primary movie library. I also don't have the manage option when pressing c on the movie under the "Anime Movies" section like I do under the regular "Movies" section, most likely due to it being a video node. I only have:

QUEUE ITEM
PLAY FROM HERE
ADD TO FAVOURITES
MOVIE INFORMATION
MARK AS WATCHED
SYSTEM MENU
GET LOGO/CLEARART - SOLO MODE
GET LOGO/CLEARART - GUI MODE

Can somebody please tell me how I can force it to group movies into sets or what I'm doing wrong?
Just off the top, Set's are a global feature.

Quote:I added the <set>Dragonball Z</set> to the .nfo files

Did you refresh the local, so that the edited information is taken into your library?

Quote:Exclude path from library updates: ON (So it is not added to my main movies menu).

New stuff will not get added to the library and will compromise your library, don't think you can isolate using this.

I would think an easier way to tease out your collection would be smart play-lists (maybe tags). But if that's not working well, an add-on called super favourites will certainly slice & dice your collection the way you want.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie sets not working in video node0