Android app not installed
I had 14.2 kodi installed on my galaxy s5 and it worked great. Moved kodi to SD card and it stop working. Uninstalled the app and downloaded 15.0 when I install it says "app not installed ". So I tried older versions as far back as Gothem 13.2 but I still get app not installed. Can anyone please help.
Did you move Kodi itself to the SD card or just the settings data? I read some discussion about Kodi on external memory, and if I recall correctly, it normally doesn't work well.
It's been about two months now without kodi not being able to install on my galaxy s5 I'm at my witts end and for the first time this app not installed issue appears to be exclusive to me. I have searched YouTube, Google, and now posted in this forum which contains a wealth of info and still nothing. The irony of my xbmc/kodi struggle is for the past 3 years I've had xbmc on all my devices phone, pc, laptop and when there was ever an issue there was always a fix. I have installed xbmc for friends, family, and countless others after all that to sit here and contemplate on whether to reset my phone. Oh God there has got to be a better way.
Or just ignore me. That works, too.
Thanks Ned. I moved kodi to the SD card and it hasn't worked since.
(2015-08-15, 18:16)terryc39 Wrote: Thanks Ned. I moved kodi to the SD card and it hasn't worked since.

then move it back
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
it takes me around 30mins to reset my Nexus 5 and have everything installed and set up as before. but sure, why not wait 2 months and blame the forum for not supporting you with your less-than-sufficient bug description.
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
To the people that responded to this post you've been a wealth of help thank you.?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
app not installed0