Win KODI will not go full screen in Windows 10
Hey guys, first my name is Problematik, and I just upgraded to windows 10. I was running 14.2 Helix, and switched over to 15.0 Isengard last night. I am running windows 10 home on a lenovo Y-50. When I would start Kodi on Windows 8.1, it immediately opened to full screen. After upgrading, I opened Kodi and it went full screen like it was supposed to.

However today, when opening Kodi, it does open in a full screen window, but seems to *think* that it does.

This is a screenshot of what I am dealing with. As you can see, I downgraded back to Helix to see if it would solve the problem, and also switched back to Confluence (Off Aeon Nox).

Any advice?

Thanks in advance, also I searched the threads for an error like this but didn't see one, so I made the good faith effort. Apologies if this is a duplicate anyways.
Well I managed to fix it as soon as I posted it, but I left this for anyone who has a similar issue

Fix:

It seems Windows 10 defaulted my Kodi to "show in a full screen window rather than true full screen" in the Settings - > Video Output option.

Unchecking this radial button seems to provide a fix.
To fix this in windowed mode, please change in properties of a Kodi shortcut to do not scale its window.
Could you please explain to me in idiot terms how to get a full picture on my screen instead of half screen since i changed to windows 10 thanks dave
Seems there is a simple solution to this:

Hit the backslash key, it looks like this \

This toggles KODI between 2 diferent view modes. This drove me crazy for a couple of months, was thinking of reloading WIN 8 on my computer as it has been a problem since I upgraded to 10. Finally solved!
Thanks for your help!!
(2016-01-24, 06:45)starchy77 Wrote: Seems there is a simple solution to this:

Hit the backslash key, it looks like this \

This toggles KODI between 2 diferent view modes. This drove me crazy for a couple of months, was thinking of reloading WIN 8 on my computer as it has been a problem since I upgraded to 10. Finally solved!

You are a legend. Thank you so much for this tip. Been driving me nuts for weeks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI will not go full screen in Windows 100