• 14(current)
Release WABC Programs
Still working on Leia with linpp's modified scraper.py.

https://github.com/xbmc/repo-plugins/com...p:isengard
I tried to fix this addon in order to watch the Oscars. It lists the files, and was able to get into the Oscar folder but since I was in Canada I couldn't stream it from the app anyway.

For those on Matrix, here is an updated version that should work for you guys. I wasn't able to test playback but it should work, I think:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T9DjjTM...sp=sharing

Move the original scraper.py to scraper_old.py and place this one in the directory at /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.wabc/resources/lib
Perfect, it works!

Many thanks.
Works great for me too. Thanks a lot tehnatural!
Can someone please add a next page button to WABC Programs.

Only TV Shows from A to K are available the rest is on page 2.
(2021-04-26, 22:56)tehnatural Wrote: I tried to fix this addon in order to watch the Oscars. It lists the files, and was able to get into the Oscar folder but since I was in Canada I couldn't stream it from the app anyway.

For those on Matrix, here is an updated version that should work for you guys. I wasn't able to test playback but it should work, I think:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T9DjjTM...sp=sharing

Move the original scraper.py to scraper_old.py and place this one in the directory at /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.wabc/resources/lib

Hi,

Can you please reupload the scraper.py file?
(2021-04-27, 09:32)Eye in the sky Wrote: Perfect, it works!

Many thanks.

Hi, Are you able to share the scraper.py file? Download link does not work for me.
ABC added Freeform, FX and National Geographic content and messed up the Add-on even more.

Replacing scraper.py file alone won't do, Add-on needs to be updated.

scraper.py
Many thanks,

I just need the WABC to work on VOD content on Matrix. All sorted now and can access VOD content, although I'm watching only Grey's Anatomy but other (22) shows are available too.

Many thanks
No longer working on Nexus with scraper.py file replaced.

Debug Log

A fix would be very much appreciated.
I updated the t1mlib file and modified the scraper.py in the WABC Programs Add-on, but I'm still getting a WABC Programs error with Will Trent and The Good Doctor.

Did anyone else notice this?

Debug Log
line 1018 KeyError indicates the code was looking for a key item in the dictionary that did not exist, comparing the data received to the data expected should yield better diagnostics

for example
the code expected
{"show":"something"}
but its dictionary was actually
{}

just an example, you need to go to the code to find out what it wants vs what it got
Has anyone figured out how to fix this?
No longer working with all fixes applied, Add-on should be marked as broken.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WABC Programs1