• 4(current)
Release WABC Programs
(2016-08-27, 12:20)learningit Wrote: It looks like the source website doesn't like the way your VPN works, it is rejecting a request. I am not able to help with that, don't know much about VPNs.

Strange it's still working on the pi with no problems. Thanks for looking so quickly anyway!
Looking a bit more closely at the above issue, either https support or a 'POST' command is not being handled correctly.
(2016-08-27, 14:00)learningit Wrote: Looking a bit more closely at the above issue, either https support or a 'POST' command is not being handled correctly.

Anything I can try at my end? The ABC website also streams fine across devices
Some shows ( Body of Proof, Felicity, Ugly Betty and many more) have multiple seasons with full episodes available but only the first season is showing up.

Is this supposed to be like this for performance reasons or a bug?
Hi
I have for some time now been googling around for a solution to a not working WABC plugin. For some reason WABC stopped working a few weeks ago, when ever I start to watch a show I get the error "WABC Program Error - Check log for more information"

From the log file I think this is the error message that relate to the problem:
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: No JSON object could be decoded
the complete logfile could be found here http://pastebin.com/arNTL0st

But I cannot find anyway to solve it.

Could anybody here point me in the right direction ?
(2016-10-02, 20:41)Talent Wrote: Hi
I have for some time now been googling around for a solution to a not working WABC plugin. For some reason WABC stopped working a few weeks ago, when ever I start to watch a show I get the error "WABC Program Error - Check log for more information"

From the log file I think this is the error message that relate to the problem:
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: No JSON object could be decoded
the complete logfile could be found here http://pastebin.com/arNTL0st

But I cannot find anyway to solve it.

Could anybody here point me in the right direction ?

I had same issue until i upgraded to krypton beta. Then all devices started working fine
@drdwridav
Thank you for the suggestion. I am running Kodi on a Minix box with kodi v16.3. I am affraid upgrading would break some other stuff.
Hi learningit
Has anything changed with the website? Yesterday episodes started freezing or crashing kodi on multiple devices :-(

Update: ABC app and website not working either so think it's either me or a problem at their end.
Are episodes playing ok for anyone else?
Just tested and I don't have an issue on Windows or Android with current Krypton Alpha release (alpha3? - it's late here). If you still experience this, please post a debug log with libcURl specific logging enabled and I'll have a peek. Thanks.
(2016-10-04, 09:51)learningit Wrote: Just tested and I don't have an issue on Windows or Android with current Krypton Alpha release (alpha3? - it's late here). If you still experience this, please post a debug log with libcURl specific logging enabled and I'll have a peek. Thanks.

Problem was my end. All sorted. Thanks for checking so quickly though
Just found the App, on stable Libreelec 7.0.2 on a Raspberry Pi.

When I click a show, any show, nothing happens. It just stays on the main title screen showing all the ABC shows available, any ideas ?
Yep I think there has probably been some web changes this time as mine is the same. Another user has also confirmed this too.
I'm going to wait a few days on this ABC is infamous for making changes and then reverting them back a day or two later on the website.
V3.0.7 fixes the current episode issue. A PR has been made for the kodi.org repo, an update should be available in a few days.

@Eye in the Sky - I missed your previous question about multi-season shows. This will be in the new Krypton version that I'm getting cleaned up for release.
The WABC Addon version 3.0.7 does not work under Kodi 16.1(openELEC 6.95.3) but does work with Kodi 15.2 (openELEC 6.0.3)
In both cases, it's running on a Raspberry PI Model B+.
The Addon also works under Kodi 16.1 for windows.

Below is an excerpt from the log file:
Log removed by MOD
===========================================

Any idea why this is happening under kodi 16.1?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WABC Programs1