• 4(current)
WIP Additional views for Advanced Launcher
Sorry @Vitamina1984, I'm on my second glass of a very fine Rioja so apologies if I'm not understanding you correctly.

Are you looking to have the extrafanart keep rotating when the video plays? That is simple to change, I made a decision to reduce the amount of stuff going on but this can be changed.

Do you want the video to play automatically when you highlight the game? I will need to look at doing this, it would be a toggle option to turn on or off.

The video window can remain the same in the GamesflixSquare and GamesFlixWide views but it needs to be smaller otherwise the game thumbs cover the video. This can be amended too, I can upload the code for this.
no problem friends! ;-)

i want the video to play automatically when you highlight the game...

because toggle option don't show in my isengard and skin aeon madnox

if you can enter switches options for extrafanart play video automatic

ok my english is not perfert..

ok I mean:

ok etrafanart or image is and fading right? and right logo and info ok...

then i want insert instead of the image, a video with the same measure and place of the image

the option not important is importante the video automatic play when select game in loop and inserted as the picture with a fade to the right

is this is possible?

becaus I changed to fit the screen but the logo and the details are not covered but remain above the video..

now understand?

thanks and sorry for my english..
but is upload for isengard and skin aeon madnox because don't work in my isengard..
@Vitamina1984 thank you for pushing me to make this view even more flexible but boy howdy it is hard work.

I have added options for

1) Full screen video fanart or windowed
2) Automatic play on focus or manually selected
3) Support for large or small thumbs

Still working on repeating the video on a loop and need to add changes to Square and Wide views but it is lunchtime so will do later.
ok thanks but where upload? the frist page?
Right, all views have been uploaded to the link in post 3 under Gamesflix\Video there are additional controls you need to add into Myprograms.xml which have been added to Post 2.

I can't make the video loop I'm afraid so if someone knows how to do this please let me know,

Please remember this was built in Aeon Nox Silvo so might need some fettling to make work in Madnox but if @Mike_Doc wants to pull in the changes he will be quicker at making it work than I would.
ok thanks UsefulG
Ok UsefulG now work on this Isengard and skin aeon madnox

with this modification:

background image slideshow and when start video the background is black with plot and logo in the video trailer in the window black size 1200 x 600
(so you can not see the edges of the window) and then finish video return slideshow image.

really compliments for your work and thanks for my question..

;-)
Glad you like the changes.

I am now working on making the info wall view work for all box shapes with automatic trailer playback.
(2015-10-04, 22:38)UsefulG Wrote: Glad you like the changes.

I am now working on making the info wall view work for all box shapes with automatic trailer playback.

NodNodNod
ok UsefulG two requests for missing it all with the project:

1- change font for info wall because the font is no good is a sample..

2-you know.... that you can change the options for advanced launcher for game unfinished and finished, and add flag image in cover game when the game is finished example:

Image Image

now I at work because not problem for image the important write code and then I insert image

Thanks UsefulG and good work!

Big GrinBig Grin
I have added support for the finished/unfinished status of Advanced Launcher, the files are in the link in Post 3. I have used the overlay graphics from the Silvo mod so you might have to play around with image placement if you want to use different images.

***Very Important***

Advanced Launcher uses older non supported codes for the finished/unfinished status so you have to amend the launcher_plugin.py in the AL addon folder.

Replace each instance of

Code:
if ( finished != "true" ):
            ICON_OVERLAY = 6
        else:
            ICON_OVERLAY = 7

with

Code:
if ( finished != "true" ):
            ICON_OVERLAY = 4
        else:
            ICON_OVERLAY = 5