custom tvshow.nfo scraping thetvdb.com
Hello,

I was wondering if I could make a custom tv show .nfo file but have separate episodes linking to a different show on thetvdb. I know that probably sounds confusing, but here is what I'd like to create. I want to make a "Best Of Animated Series" which would include shows like futurama, South Park, Simpsons, etc.,

The "tvshow.nfo" file would be called "best of animated series" and each show would be a separate season. I know I can't label the seasons differently, but I would just use custom artwork to differentiate them.

So, let's say Futurama would be my season one. Could I somehow link the .nfo file from "s01e01-loves labors lost in space" to the s01e04-loves labors lost in space on the tvdb? I know they list production codes on thetvdb.com, but would that scrape the episode information for me? Making separate nfo files for every episode with all of the pertinent details isn't hard, but it'll be really time consuming. I was hoping I could just scrape the information instead of entering it manually.

I hope this makes sense. Thanks for the help.
Just saw this post while searching for other TVDB problems. I assume you've read "how to get zip files" from here http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:The_TVDB ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
custom tvshow.nfo scraping thetvdb.com0