v15 [SOLVED] Missing Database
Hi folks..

I'm using an external database, running on my NAS, to be accessible on all my Kodi players (PC, Tablet, Living Room).

Everything run smoothly with Kodi 14.0.. But i now i've updated my PC Kodi to Isengard and i cannot access my database anymore Sad
I have that configured on my advancedsettings.xml file but it does not work Sad

Any help guys?

Thanks!

EDIT:
I found this databases info and saw that for MyVideos database the version it's different (90 to Helix and 93 to Isengard).. Is this the reason why i do not have my database right now?

Should i export the database from an Helix Kodi and import it on my Isengard brand new installation?
Just to confirm, you are using mySQL?

You probably accidentally corrupted your new Isengard database by closing/exiting Kodi while the database was updating (you may have thought the program was hung/stopped responding).

The good news is, you can just drop that database, and let it try the upgrade again.

Remember, all your clients will have to be upgraded to Isengard to stay in sync.
helta

Indeed, i've thought that and closed Kodi. Shame on me...

Ok, i'll try to delete that database xbmc_video93 and let the Kodi do his work Smile

Yes, i pretend to upgrade all my other Kodis to Isengard. Thanks for the advice anyway..
helta

Thanks again Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] Missing Database0