How to remove false movie details/information? (not correcting!)
Hello everyone,

I'm using Kodi on OpenElec and I have a documentary named "Capital". But when updating my library and scraping, this documentary is named as a movie (but that's not a movie, it's a documentary!), and I don't want this. I've try to play with the menu © in OpenElec, but didn't find any solution... and I'm pretty sure it's quite easy to do, but don't know how.
Can you provide a imdb link or anything? Its obviously just a naming issue.
Is it that the match is incorrect, or that you don't want documentaries listed as movies?
The (french) documentary is named "capital.mkv". It's normally in a dedicated smart playlist in my Kodi.
I did a scrapping for my various documentary: the scraper found some match, then put the capital.mkv in my movies library, with a covert art from a peruvian movie or something like that.

Quote:Is it that the match is incorrect, or that you don't want documentaries listed as movies?

I don' want this documentary listed as a movie with a fake covert art in my movie library. You're correct.
I can't find where to remove the details. I'm using Kodi via OpenElec through a NAS (Synology).

BTW, I would like to thanks you all for trying to help me. I appreciate.
This one?

IMDB list it in their database, although they seem to list TV shows as well as movies these days too...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
It's these types of errors, that makes me always suggest using a Media manager (MediaElch is what I use), that way, you only have to scrap it once, and it will always be correct. Reinstall Kodi, get a new PC, etc, your data will always be correct.
(2015-08-11, 20:53)DarrenHill Wrote: This one?

IMDB list it in their database, although they seem to list TV shows as well as movies these days too...

Nope, this one: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3307330/

So, is there any way to delete previous match?
My movies library is now a mess: I have some documentary in my movies library AND in my documentary library. To be honest, i'm a bit lost, as i'm still a beginner in kodi.
Temporarily move it somewhere the scraper can't see it and then clean the library.

Or else open the context menu for the item, select the media info (I forget the exact name, it's somewhere towards the bottom of the list) and you can then using one of the entries in the info screen select more appropriate info if there are multiple hits to the scrape (sorry this is a bit vague, but I'm at work at the moment and doing this from memory).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to remove false movie details/information? (not correcting!)0