•   
  • 1
  • 2(current)
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 11
  •   
Release Rooster Teeth
#16
(2015-10-17, 10:24)Skipmode A1 Wrote: I made a new version, the second video should work now. Not a clue how to fix the first one, tho.

Version 1.2.6. should pop up in Kodi in a few days.

What's the difference between the 2? Don't they have same error?
Reply
#17
Known problem with the addon:
- the most current sponsored video's won't play ("No Video Found"). However, after a while they will become playable. I have no idea how to fix this bug.

Version 1.2.6 (17 oktober 2015)
Fixes due to website change
Reply
#18
(2015-10-18, 06:34)Skipmode A1 Wrote: Known problem with the addon:
- the most current sponsored video's won't play ("No Video Found"). However, after a while they will become playable. I have no idea how to fix this bug.

Version 1.2.6 (17 oktober 2015)
Fixes due to website change

For Raspberry Pi version of Kodi it says "Playback failed" for all videos and "No video found" for the first sponsored video as you found above
Reply
#19
I made a new version to fix a bug in playing the video's. Version 1.2.7. should pop up in Kodi in a few days.
Reply
#20
Guys using 1.2.6 keep getting a Sponsor only error when trying to watch a video I know for sure has gone to non-sponsors...

Is it fixed in 1.2.7? Is there another place I can download 1.2.7 as it is not showing up in Kodi yet?
Reply
#21
It should be fixed in 1.2.7. You can download the zip here: https://github.com/skipmodea1/plugin.vid...sterteeth/
Reply
#22
Still says it 1.2.6 and now some of the videos just show the loading dialog then doesn't play at all...

Some vids do play and some don't...
Reply
#23
I fixed the version number in the zip (it still was 1.2.6 Sad ).

Could you download and install it again?

Also take note of this:
Known problem with the addon:
- the most current sponsored video's won't play ("No Video Found"). However, after a while they will become playable. I have no idea how to fix this bug.
Reply
#24
Just automatically updated - While I can't play the most recent free episodes at the moment all seems well... Might be due to the known issues though...
Reply
#25
Version 1.2.7 (21 oktober 2015)
Updated versionnumber
Bugfix in playing videos
Going back to http, since https doesn't seem to work anymore atm
Funhouse is added once more
Reply
#26
This isn't working for me any longer, logged in or out.
Reply
#27
Version 1.2.8 (12 november 2015)
Fixed Recently Added Videos (Thanks Steve for the hint)
Improved playing of videos in lower quality
Reply
#28
Still cant see sponsor videos in the latest version. I appreciate all the work that has gone into trying to get this working but I guess RoosterTeeth dont want subscribers using a TV to watch paid content, I will probably let my subscription expire.
I am mostly using youtube to watch non sponsor content as it works most of the time.
Reply
#29
v1.2.9 (2016-03-12) :
changed the listing and playing of videos
the contextual menu item 'Play from here' is available now, it queues all the videos in the list from a certain point
updated to latest requirements for a Kodi-addon
added fanart-blurred
added 'refresh' in contextual menu
Reply
#30
(2016-03-20, 20:35)Skipmode A1 Wrote: v1.2.9 (2016-03-12) :
changed the listing and playing of videos
the contextual menu item 'Play from here' is available now, it queues all the videos in the list from a certain point
updated to latest requirements for a Kodi-addon
added fanart-blurred
added 'refresh' in contextual menu

I was looking at your code to see how you parse through and find the .m3u8 and found that your code can be more efficient. Your code currently checks for 'youtubeKey', then 'manifest', and then it uses `.find()` to see where it occured in the HTML source and then adds the length of `search_for_string` and it just becomes a mess. I added this bit of code before all your code and it seems to be working fine

Code:
if have_valid_url:
    pass
else:
    match = re.search(b'\'(.*?m3u8)', html_source, re.I | re.U)
    if match.group(1) is not None:
        video_url = str(match.group(1))
        video_url = video_url.replace("index","NewHLS-1080P")
        have_valid_url = True
        xbmc.log("[ADDON] %s v%s (%s) debug mode, %s = %s" % (
            ADDON, VERSION, DATE, "BIJANS video_url", str(video_url)), xbmc.LOGNOTICE) # Debugging

This works because there is a direct link to the .m3u8 in the source code that you already load in. For example like:

Code:
RT.state.set('jwplayer', { jwKey: 'vKwhjgP6b9OkNJCcdoi5WBH2AdeU4ZZLrNHnVg==' });
            RT.jwplayer.player(containerId, videoImage, videoTitle, advertConfig, related, {
                                    file: 'http://wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/e1933100-fd9e-47ac-b059-e5175fee4da3/index.m3u8',
                    dash: 'false',
                                                                autoPlay: 1,

then you just replace index with 'NewHLS-1080P' or whatever quality you want (note that in all examples I saw, they all had NewHLS. I put this bit of code above yours and it was able to work for all recent URLs

By the way, RegEx is a much better way of pulling formatted data instead of find() and len()

If you would like further help, let me know.
Reply
  •   
  • 1
  • 2(current)
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 11
  •   



Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rooster Teeth2
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.