• 5(current)
Release Rooster Teeth
(2017-03-21, 21:59)Teknosha Wrote: Found the problem... I uppercased the username and it worked just fine along with the password being uppercased. I'll see if this translates to the install on the Fire TV.

What do you mean by "you uppercased the username"? Did you change your username and password on the RT web site so that it's all uppercase, did you change your username and password in the addon to make them all uppercase, even though your username/password on the RT web site aren't all uppercase, did you change the username/password directly in the settings.xml file so they reflect the proper case or make them all uppercase?

My username on the RT web site is a mix of uppercase and lower case and my password a mix of lower, upper cases and special characters and entering the username/password directly in the settings.xml file as they are on the RT web site doesn't work.
I capitalized the first letter of my username and it started to work on the add-on. I never needed to be case specific on the website, but in the app, it needed to be.
As of yesterday the app won't load videos into the folders. When I click on, say, Recently Added Rooster Teeth Videos it does the loading icon but then pops up a blank page with the three dots for back and then Next Page. Sometimes when I click next page it will load THOSE videos but others none will load. Today I was frustrated and kept clicking next and then back over and over and sometimes the videos would load in.
I have tried unistalling the add-on, disabling it, updating it, restarting kodi, restarting my Shield TV, signing out of Sponsor and back in.

Frustrating because it is my most used add-on and I love it. It is a better app than any of RTs first party ones.

I just tried it on the Windows installer as well and same issue.

Log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8ymljo...sp=sharing
It does not seem to get back the expected web page from f.e. http://roosterteeth.com/episode/recently-added?page=001 .I updated the addon with some extra log information. Can you install it (download the zip from here https://github.com/skipmodea1/plugin.video.roosterteeth and install it in kodi (goto system/addons/install from zip/select the downloaded zip) and test again? And then post the log again?
was there any solution to this? im experiencing the excact same problem atm
No, sometimes the website itself is down, so check that first. If the problem still persist, post a log.
figured it out - turned off my vpn and now its working again. didnt know they started blocking vpn users
I tried to play the first few Red vs blue episodes:

Plugin buffering for more than one minute, then plays the video in 1 fps with no audio.

Addon set to "very low" video quality -- plays back in 1080p.

No problems streaming content from any other online providers (e.g. youtube) with same client.

Log
Raspberry Pi 3, OSMC
There is a new section on the website that isn't showing in the addon. They added a Sugar Pine 7 group.
Well for certain new videos (the last 10 or so from cow chop and the new ones from million dollars but) the video appears like old school cable channels that you don't pay for. I still hear the sound but the videos are completely unwatchable. On the site however I can watch all videos no problem, same for YouTube.Image
Can you give me the location and name of video that's giving bad visuals? Also are you subscribed to rt or not?
v1.3.4 (2017-12-12)
removed looking for video dialogue
small log fix
added shows for Sugar Pine 7
added recent video's for Sugar Pine 7
1.3.5 (2018-02-21)
- removed looking for video dialogue
- addon now works in kode python 2 and should also work in python 3 (!!) once all dependencies work in python 3.
Kudo's to the python future package for making this possible. Kudo's to RomanVM for the help.
(2018-01-28, 09:53)Skipmode A1 Wrote: - addon now works in kode python 2 and should also work in python 3 (!!) once all dependencies work in python 3.
Kudo's to the python future package for making this possible. Kudo's to RomanVM for the help.
 Wow! That was fast! Great work!
I'm having huge problems with 4k videos that they've started uploading since December(ish).
Is it possible to make a option where you could choose for example to stream all streams in full-hd or lower? Doesn't seem to make a difference if I lower the quality in the settings that's there now.
Thanks for the good work put into this so far Smile
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rooster Teeth2