Problem with video output since windows 10
I am running an htpc with a core i5-4440, 8Gb ram and just upgraded to windows 10 pro. Using the intel onboard video. I am also using a cec adapter. My receiver is a NAD T74, tv a Panasonic AX900. Since the windows update problems started. First off the resolution changed to 2160P, but my receiver does not support that. So had to set it to 1080P, but whenever i play a video the screen blanks out. The only workaround is to switch off "adjust display refresh rate to match video". Once that is turned off everything worked like it used to. Video also played when minimized, as soon as i go fullscreen the display blanks. If i try setting the desktop to 1080P/23/24/50/60 it all works. Seems to be just kodi. I set my desktop to 1080P/24 so it will play files at 24p instead of at 60p. BUt i have some higher framerate files which do not autoswitch. Could it be that the refresh rate option also changes resolution to 2160p and thus blanking the screen because my receiver can't pass through the signal? Can anyone help me out?

XBMC Log on xbmclogs
Solved by de-installing windows 10.
(2015-08-13, 09:59)Azurisk Wrote: Solved by de-installing windows 10.

I am on the same boat.
So u just uninstall windows 10. then what, Did you install it again?
(2015-08-13, 15:33)koress Wrote:
(2015-08-13, 09:59)Azurisk Wrote: Solved by de-installing windows 10.

I am on the same boat.
So u just uninstall windows 10. then what, Did you install it again?

There is an option to rollback to win7. That is all I did. Everyhting worked after, including crappy smb share speeds :/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with video output since windows 100