Since when Kodi doesn't scan in media info during scraping?
I'm referring to resolution, aspect ratio, audio/video codecs. I distinctly remember those being populated during library updates but this doesn't seem to be the case anymore (tried with Isengard final and with 15.1 RC1). Movies (and tv shows) are scraped correctly, but the media flags are added only after the first playback (even just opening the video and then stopping it after one second suffices).

Do I remember wrong?

EDIT: Damn... http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...media+info I've been looking all day on the forums and never thought about the string "media info" in search... I went for stuff with library in it. Sorry. Must have changed that setting for my Google Drive backup and forgot about it.

It would be nice if it was a "per source" setting instead of being system wide. It's useful not only for slow systems (as the Raspberry Pi where I read it's deactivated by default) but for slow sources to access, as well.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Since when Kodi doesn't scan in media info during scraping?0