Issues with cover not loading
I've been having issues since upgrading to kodi where a lot of covers won't load. After searching around the soultion I found was to recreate the textures13 file which seems to work for a little but as it loads more movies it stops displaying covers again for a lot of them.. anyone have any ideas for me to try?
Kodi 14.0
Windows 8.1
Black glass skin

If you need any other information let me know..

I noticed that I had a old version of the skin so I downloaded and extracted the skin to the kodi folder and now it shows version 4.4.0 but still same issue. Not sure why it didn't automatically update ...
Never seen this issue before. However i cannot tell anything before reading your logs:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

Thanks

Tgx
Sorry I didn't want to waste your time so I tried everything I could think of but I still have same issue..

Logs
http://xbmclogs.com/p5lj4iipu

I will say it seems a little strange that I had to manually update you skin, normally it just does it automatically, so I may have done something wrong..

Thanks
Search for "ERROR" in your logs. The answer for your issues is there!

Tgx
What is cloud front?
Says can't resolve hostname but that's not one of my services..
Googling it says it is a amazon service. Is it something that kodi or the skin is accessing?

Also when I recreate the texture's file it will load ones that were missing before, and ones that were working will stop so I don't think it's a access\permissions error..
I think an addon you are using is loading those images from an online storage and some images are not available anymore or have been deleted. The online storage could have deleted your images in the meanwhile.

Tgx
[/align]
I think I clean install might be in order.. I have probably upgraded to many times.
I really appreciate your time and help, thank you.[align=left]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues with cover not loading0