• 40(current)
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now
I pay for the sportsnet now service but would prefer to have it stream through Kodi. I downloaded this addon, added my credentials but it's saying im not authorized. Is this only if you pay for it via cable service? Is there a version for the web based sportsnet now access or is this addon dead?
Hey,

The video streams are not really supported in Kodi anymore. Its not dead but just on hold for a while.

Read backwards a handful of posts for more details.

Sent from my ONE A2005
Hi, I know this thread is old, so i apologize if this has been answered. But when i try and play one of the available NHL games on sportsnet, I get an error. my log viewer is telling me there is a 'bad request'. error type:<type 'exceptions.attributeerror'> followed by numerous other errors.

any ideas on what i can do to fix this?
Can you read the post before your own?

Sent from my ONE A2005
(2017-11-16, 04:24)micahg Wrote: Can you read the post before your own?

Sent from my ONE A2005
 Sorry - i see that now.
Hey any updates on the new widevine security?
Nothing yet sorry.

Edit: I'll try to free up some time over the short term to have another look into it.
Cheers m8
Hi, I am new to this Kodi forum, and excuse me if I am not responding in the proper etiquette. We have just recently purchased a new Smart Tv and had a friend activate the Kodi, but find nothing is streaming. Plus want to find Toronto Blue Jays through Kodi. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
I assume nothing there's still nothing we can do but wait, but man, it would it be a great time of year to have SN Now via Kodi...
(2018-04-15, 18:10)theoren_1 Wrote: I assume nothing there's still nothing we can do but wait, but man, it would it be a great time of year to have SN Now via Kodi...
Inputstream has come a long way so I'll take another look.
I'm just setting Kodi up on a new Pi 3 and would LOVE if this plug-in could work again - especially with Bell access.

If a set of credentials would help for Bell testing, I would be willing to support the cause!

Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
Hello Everyone,

I have some good news. It looks like in its current incarnation, we will be able to play sportsnet now streams on Kodi 18 (Leia).

If you would like to try it out you need a Kodi 18 Alpha (nightly build) and Inputstream.adaptive 2.2.16 -- if you don't have those just wait for kodi 18. If you do, please grab the inputstream branch of plugin.video.snnow and give it a go: https://github.com/micahg/plugin.video.s...e/adaptive.
hi, I have a telus login, any way I could pm you to help me with the login error?

Thanks,
(2018-04-23, 21:10)c0br3tii Wrote: hi, I have a telus login, any way I could pm you to help me with the login error?

Thanks,
Yup. Can you not pm me?
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now3