• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now
Hey micahg I am trying to PM you but its is not giving me permission to do so?
Alright. @Daiken and @codaiman, check your PMs.
This is just awesome! I've been waiting for this for months now! Fantastic, awesome! A+++!!
Thanks a million!
Hi, I just wanted to know if this addon is compatible with Kodi 14.2 (Helix)?
Works great on Kodi 15 but getting script error on both an iOS and Android device running 14.2.
Haven't tested on anything earlier than isengard...
Can anyone let me know the quality of the streams on the addon is it sd or HD 720 or 1080p
720@30fps. 3mbps on average.
Great
Looks like this addon has stopped working - at least in Windows:

"19:34:40 T:6920 NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
19:34:40 T:12664 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
19:34:40 T:12664 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
19:34:43 T:12664 NOTICE: (error(10061, 'No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it'),)
19:34:45 T:12664 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: No JSON object could be decoded
19:34:45 T:7916 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.snnow/
19:34:45 T:7916 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.snnow/) failed

Is it just me or anyone else having this issue?

Thanks
Yes, I can reproduce it (or at least, my version has a problem too). I'll get a fix in quick as I can.

Edit: I cannot reproduce it actually -- i just had the login settings screwed up from development. Can you post a full log please?
Hello, I just pushed the Shaw Go changes to GitHub -- the zip can be downloaded here. Please test and leave feedback.
(2015-08-16, 20:28)Vivid5500 Wrote: So you know my setup. Most recent Kodi. I downloaded the zip file directly from Github home page and installed it. Using Rogers credentials. After I try to launch the add-on it just hangs and I have to back out to the main menu.

Code:
logs were here

Hi Vivid5500,

Can you delete (or rename) your cookies.dat file? Its in the temp folder under the kodi userdata (to find the kodi folder see here). This resolved the problem for another user reporting the same symptoms.
(2015-09-06, 01:58)micahg Wrote: Yes, I can reproduce it (or at least, my version has a problem too). I'll get a fix in quick as I can.

Edit: I cannot reproduce it actually -- i just had the login settings screwed up from development. Can you post a full log please?

Strangely enough, it's working again. This is Windows so who knows what happened Smile

Thanks for looking into it - I've tested it on Kodi 14.2 and it works great as well. My initial issue was network-related not with 14.2.

Would it be difficult to do one for TSN GO as well?

It would be nice to get the Rogers Anyplace TV channels working - I was working on it last year but couldn't get past figuring out the tokens for the handshake. Sad
Maybe one day I'll do TSN, but as I've stated before the encryption isn't supported in FFMPEG.

As for rogers TV, IDK. Haven't looked and I don't really have plans to. Sorry Sad
Wow, this is awesome and worked on first go on a RPi with a Rogers login.

Theres also CTVGo, GlobalGo, and probably more Gos from our tv overlords.

Interesting that tsn is encrypted different, would thought they would all would just 'work' as there are android apps (assuming android app would probably use something much easier to reverse engineer and get working on kodi), but what do I know. lol

Thanks for putting your time into this!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now3