• 39(current)
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now
dumped the cache and all the add-on settings. still got this error:

21:42:31 T:3012 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.snnow/
21:42:31 T:3012 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.snnow/) failed
21:46:17 T:4316 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'keys'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\MemPark\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.snnow\default.py", line 166, in <module>
createMainMenu()
File "C:\Users\MemPark\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.snnow\default.py", line 43, in createMainMenu
if not sn.authorize(creds['u'], creds['p'], creds['m']):
File "C:\Users\MemPark\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.snnow\snnow.py", line 242, in authorize
result = ap.preAuthorize(self, channels)
File "C:\Users\MemPark\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.snnow\adobe.py", line 79, in preAuthorize
for k in resource_ids.keys():
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'keys'
-->End of Python script error report<--
21:46:17 T:3012 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.snnow/
21:46:17 T:3012 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.snnow/) failed
is this just the same cookie error that will be fixed in 18?
OK, it looks like very recently they have changed their encryption, so after all the work to fix ffmpeg, its now an AES format that it doesn't support out of the box.

I'll investigate if there is a solution, but on the upside, they've added a 6mpbs stream -- that'll be really great quality.
Oh that sucks. Did they just change it today? It was working just fine last night.
Maybe... I had it working until recently

Sent from my ONE A2005
(2017-08-11, 05:25)micahg Wrote: OK, it looks like very recently they have changed their encryption, so after all the work to fix ffmpeg, its now an AES format that it doesn't support out of the box.

I'll investigate if there is a solution, but on the upside, they've added a 6mpbs stream -- that'll be really great quality.

Any luck yet? Do you think the development into inputstream.adaptive could help solve the AES issue? Thx.
No luck with HLS -- thats probably more effort than I have time for right now, but I might be able to use inputstream.adaptive for some other stream formats that are available.

I'll have more time soon I think. I think inputstream.adaptive isn't in the official repos yet so it might be a bit of a complicated setup until it is.

Anyway, rest assured, I'll post here when I need help testing.
Awesome, thanks. Appreciate all the time you've put into this. Wish I could help but I can't code Smile

Looks like inputstream.adaptive is now in the official Kodi repo.

From the website:

inputstream.adaptive (2.0.15)

This is an adaptive file addon for kodi's new InputStream Interface.

- this addon is part of the official kodi repository and part of each kodi installation
- configure the addon by adding URL prefixes wich are allowed to be played by this addon
- create a .strm file / or addon with passes an url with sets inputstream.adaptive.manifest_type to either "mpd", "ism" or "hls" and open the strm file in kodi
- or write an addon wich passes an mpd or ism manifest file to kodi
I'm familiar with the premise of how it should work -- i'd have to double check that the drm is supported (right now only wildvine works with inputstream.adaptive).

When I have more time I'll take a look.
Hey Micah
Just wondering if there any updates on the app.

I have 17.4 and it obviously doesn’t work. Is it still totally out of commish until 18 comes out?

Thanks...man would love to get this back up and running
(2017-10-11, 01:37)PRCCS Wrote: Hey Micah

I have 17.4 and it obviously doesn’t work.  Is it still totally out of commish until 18 comes out?

Just a note that the version on 18 doesn’t work any more either as they have changed their encryption and it’s no longer supported. You can read about it a few posts back. So for now we’re out of luck on 18 as well.
(2017-10-13, 04:47)h3yn0w Wrote:
(2017-10-11, 01:37)PRCCS Wrote: Hey Micah

I have 17.4 and it obviously doesn’t work.  Is it still totally out of commish until 18 comes out?

Just a note that the version on 18 doesn’t work any more either as they have changed their encryption and it’s no longer supported. You can read about it a few posts back. So for now we’re out of luck on 18 as well.

Thanks for the heads up.  That really sucks.
Is there any path to get this up and running?
Yeah,

In theory the inputstream.adaptive addon should allow us to play the widevine protected video, BUT, I'm not sure it will support the license server.
Hi micahg,
Can you add also Bell to the list of providers? I wanted to PM you and I wasn't able to do it.
Thank you
I can add bell, but lets hold on until I can figure out the widevine stuff.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now3