• 13(current)
TheCocktailDB.com - An Open Cocktail Database with API
What IP are they coming from, you may need to just block their entire ISP's subnet for a bit?

I would definitely make sure they can't post links in the drink names.

Spammers suck.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Here are a few more results from filter.php with strDrinkThumb = null

text:

Category = Ordinary_Drink
I/System.out: SUCCESS: Found 42 drinks of 250 total (16.80%)

Category = Cocktail
I/System.out: SUCCESS: Found 77 drinks of 160 total (48.13%)

Alcohol = Non_Alcoholic
I/System.out: SUCCESS: Found 0 drinks of 58 total (0.00%)

Alcohol = Alcoholic
I/System.out: SUCCESS: Found 53 drinks of 250 total (21.20%)

Ingredient = "Vodka"
I/System.out: SUCCESS: Found 0 drinks of 81 total (0.00%)

Ingredient = "Whiskey"
I/System.out: SUCCESS: Found 1 drinks of 3 total (33.33%)

Thanks guys, all fixed!

I've totally disabled the add drink feature for now, as nobody really used it and I didn't get time to write a moderation feature yet.

The database will stay reading-only for now, but should work fine Wink

Apologies for not sorting this sooner!
The database really needs a way to propose a change to a recipe. Some of the more famous cocktails may have recipes that are debatable. Also I would be happy to add some if you want to give me add access. There are a lot of popular cocktails that are still missing. Thanks for all your hard work on this.
Great!

The add feature was only disabled last week because of some spammers, I will PM you a private link for now Wink

If you want to add some famous cocktails with a different recipe, just add them with a 2 or 3 after the name.
What other features do you want to add to CocktailDB?
I think you should add Coupe Glass, and Nick and Nora Glass, as they are becoming more commonly used.
Hi,

API is down, Images are not loading from the API, please fix. Had a really embarrassing interview when is showed my android app and it was not working. Sad
Hi Nikhil,

The API is not down but the api returns https://(imageurl) now instead of (imageurl) like before.

Please update your android code so it works.

I had the same issue.
Great API, I was looking for something just like this. How can I contribute / donate @docwra also if it helps anyone out  https://www.npmjs.com/package/cocktail-api-search
(2018-03-19, 17:02)ThisDudeHenry Wrote: Great API, I was looking for something just like this. How can I contribute / donate @docwra
 You can add new cocktail drinks by using this link

Or click on the big "support on Patreon" button for donations on the front page of the site. Everything goes back into hosting the API's.
(2018-03-19, 17:10)docwra Wrote:
(2018-03-19, 17:02)ThisDudeHenry Wrote: Great API, I was looking for something just like this. How can I contribute / donate @docwra
 You can add new cocktail drinks by using this link

Or click on the big "support on Patreon" button for donations on the front page of the site. Everything goes back into hosting the API's.    
 Done, patreon support and submitted my first drink https://www.thecocktaildb.com/drink.php?c=17826  and also created an npm install on my original post. Not sure if this was made before but seems useful. Is there a way to submit more ingredients to the list?
Awesome, thanks so much!

You cant add ingredients yet, but feel free to list them here and I will add them. I spend a bit of time getting a high quality transparent image for each one so like to do it myself Smile
(2018-03-20, 11:15)docwra Wrote: Awesome, thanks so much!

You cant add ingredients yet, but feel free to list them here and I will add them. I spend a bit of time getting a high quality transparent image for each one so like to do it myself Smile
 I will definitely apply for a real key if/when i release this app. Currently using the API to learn a JavaScript framework .  https://MrHenryA.github.io/React-Cocktail/  its not responsive or mobile friendly yet but it is a work in progress.
Really awesome API!!

I have a complete android app made using the development API key (1). Where do I apply for the production key?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheCocktailDB.com - An Open Cocktail Database with API2